The Worst

#21videogames2004Posted 3/21/2013 4:47:49 AM
CalvinCandie posted...
Valkyrie Rockets or Gunship from BO1

Valkyrie Rockets were absolutely not the worst kill streak. They were like controllable Hunter Killer drones. You could use them on air support, or simply fly them up and then use them like predator missiles. Plus you got 2.

And also they were just plain fun to use.

Rolling Thunder from BO was pretty bad, especially since it took 8 kills to earn.
#22SeminolehitmanPosted 3/21/2013 4:49:56 AM
fatclemenza posted...
I heard that the MW3 Strafe Run was not only useless, but worth a ton of streak points to whoever shot it down.

If you knew what you were doing on some maps you could take all five heli's out with one stinger.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#23patkelly929Posted 3/21/2013 4:53:08 AM
MW2 Nuke.

End the game. Really?

IMO, the best was the SAM Turret. Then I didn't feel bad about carrying around a sidearm. I think it was done better in BO1 than in MW2. Throw down the package and wait. The reward that it had, shooting at anything in the air 'cept the Blackbird, was appropriately balanced by the risk in waiting for the package to drop.
---
"Gary was here. Ash is a loser!" = Greatest Tramp Stamp Ever
#24Pooh Da StrykerPosted 3/21/2013 5:02:47 AM
MW2 nuke. I friggin hated how easy people got it from camping with sniper rifles + thermal scope.
---
GamerTag: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- Black Ops 2
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.
#25EvanW1109Posted 3/21/2013 5:02:59 AM
The controllable Gunship in BO1 was worthless when it glitched. Flew around the map automatically, never allowing you to actually aim at anything. Waste of a high level killstreak.

Aside from the glitch, Strafe Run. Gave enough points for the enemy to get something better if they shot it down. I always shot them down. Two shots and five kills, yes please.

Mortars were a slower lightning strike, probably what most people would like see happen to lightning strike actually, but they were still effective in Domination.

Airstrike in MW2 was crap, you could use harriers for one kill more and it did the exact same airstrike pattern AND hovered afterwards and ruined people. I don't think anyone used it for anything but challenges.
#26ollie229Posted 3/21/2013 6:29:46 AM
EvanW1109 posted...
The controllable Gunship in BO1 was worthless when it glitched. Flew around the map automatically, never allowing you to actually aim at anything. Waste of a high level killstreak.

Aside from the glitch, Strafe Run. Gave enough points for the enemy to get something better if they shot it down. I always shot them down. Two shots and five kills, yes please.

Mortars were a slower lightning strike, probably what most people would like see happen to lightning strike actually, but they were still effective in Domination.

Airstrike in MW2 was crap, you could use harriers for one kill more and it did the exact same airstrike pattern AND hovered afterwards and ruined people. I don't think anyone used it for anything but challenges.

Napalm.

/thread
---
What? No Weather Dominator? You just expect the weather to dominate itself, huh? That's so unprofessional.
#27CalvinCandiePosted 3/21/2013 11:07:57 AM
Valkyrie Rockets were absolutely not the worst kill streak. They were like controllable Hunter Killer drones. You could use them on air support, or simply fly them up and then use them like predator missiles. Plus you got 2.

So a player controlled SAM Turret or 2 really slow, weak predator missiles? No thanks. Not for the price.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdba4b2eMJ1r5k6oio1_500.gif
#28InjusticeRebornPosted 3/21/2013 11:12:49 AM
Easily the Care Package.
#29NidtendofreakPosted 3/21/2013 11:38:01 AM(edited)
Valkyrie Rockets were too slow, didn't have enough fuel, and didn't turn fast enough. AND they had to be called in by a package.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#30OrlandoMagicianPosted 3/21/2013 1:58:19 PM
Strafe Run since it was 5 points for players with half the brain.
Most annoying=Lightning Strike since it often kills you while the announcer calls it out.