favorite weapon class and did you ever get suspended in Highschool?

#1ragefan187Posted 3/20/2013 5:32:28 PM
Im a lil bored

Favorite weapon class : SMG

I got suspended once for flipping off the campus cop
Smh
#2HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/20/2013 5:34:38 PM
Woah, just take it easy man.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 3/20/2013 5:35:40 PM
Riot Shield + Dual Executioners.

Only a few times, nothing 'badass'. Hopping the curb in my car to get out of the parking lot as the security vehicle blocked the exit, I had to go to work. School tried to suspend me, I laughed and told them they can't.

Calling the dean of students a 'george costanza looking motherf*****' since he looked like him. He was yelling at me for talking on my cell phone, after the bell rang to let us out.

Repeatedly skipping a 'theater' class which I didn't sign up for, but was thrown in because all the other classes were full, even study hall. My final grade for that class was a 3.
#4Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/20/2013 5:36:56 PM
The SWAT, every day, all day.

And no, never go suspended once. Was mister goody two shoes..... Granted to fair at my highschool, anyone in the top 10 or 20ish didn't put any effort (if at all) in trying to do good in their classes.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#5destructoclausPosted 3/20/2013 5:37:51 PM
Favorite weapon class would probably have to be ARs because they're all distinct and good in their own way.

I was only suspended for a day because my school's cell phone policy is absolutely absurd. I went to a private high school. If you were caught with it on, or if it went off, it would be confiscated with $50 fine to get it back + a one day suspension from school. Glad I accidentally got caught with it then, because the next year they changed it to a $75 fine and a 2-hour SATURDAY detention, for which, you had to pay $10/hour. Yeah, my school went over the top with the cell phone policy.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#6achimedPosted 3/20/2013 5:39:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7uniballer92Posted 3/20/2013 5:40:39 PM
Assault Rifles (Love the An-94, SCAR-H and recently the M27).

I got suspended for defending myself l after being punched alot. Nothing happened to the guy that did it to me though, go figure.

No bullying policy, my ass. Oh well that was yeeeeaaars ago.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:18
Gamertag: Spudball
#8BipBapBamPosted 3/20/2013 5:40:56 PM
ARs and no i was a nerd
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#9achimedPosted 3/20/2013 5:42:57 PM(edited)
I don't even have a favorite class because I believe that the M27 is the only real gun.

And I got suspended because...

I skipped Art a lot to be with my girlfriend.

I skipped Study Skills a lot to be with my girlfriend.

I threw Skittles at a teacher.

I hit my friend in the mouth.

Called a teacher a b****.

Walked out of class because f*** it.

And I'm sure there are others, but I can't remember.

And along with all this, I have Honors. Thug life!
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#10achimedPosted 3/20/2013 5:44:06 PM
BipBapBam posted...
ARs and no i was a nerd

Everytime I see you, I think to myself, "Meta Knight".
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!