favorite weapon class and did you ever get suspended in Highschool?

#11ragefan187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:48:06 PM
HeartlessCharms posted...
Woah, just take it easy man.

? Que?
#12PavlovaOfFearPosted 3/20/2013 5:48:37 PM
LMG's

still in high school m8
---
All 33 gold guns in MW3 + 2500 Desert Eagle kills.
#13BipBapBamPosted 3/20/2013 5:48:45 PM
achimed posted...
BipBapBam posted...
ARs and no i was a nerd

Everytime I see you, I think to myself, "Meta Knight".

i don't know what else to use as a sig :/
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#14ragefan187(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 5:49:35 PM
For those in high school still have you gotten suspended?
#15achimedPosted 3/20/2013 5:50:44 PM
BipBapBam posted...
achimed posted...
BipBapBam posted...
ARs and no i was a nerd

Everytime I see you, I think to myself, "Meta Knight".

i don't know what else to use as a sig :/

Why not use "I fight for my friends" because it's such a bad line it's hilarious?
---
It tickles! It tickles! I knew it, it tickles!
#16achimedPosted 3/20/2013 5:53:10 PM
ragefan187 posted...
For those in high school still have you gotten suspended?

My first post is lonely...
---
I fight for my friends.
#aether #ragnell #crimea #critical hit
#17XxOblivion77Posted 3/20/2013 5:54:24 PM
I got suspended in grade 7 junior high for fighting. I was playing football with my buds, then someone took our football mid-game and ran away with it, so I chased him and pretty much said come at me bro

he came at me and i made his lip bleed a minute later, so he started to back off. I decided to walk away thinking the job was done, but he came from behind and sucker punched me and gave me a black eye.

They basically locked me in a room in the councilor area of the school... with a couch. They told me to do homework and I slept through the whole thing and woke up just before I got caught sleeping. Awwww ya

I should have been suspended from high school though because I went there high everyday in my last semester of grade 12. Not proud of that though, that was dumb and irresponsible.
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#18HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/20/2013 5:59:07 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...
he came at me and i made his lip bleed a minute later, so he started to back off. I decided to walk away thinking the job was done, but he came from behind and sucker punched me and gave me a black eye.

>Came from behind
>Black eye
>mfw

lmfao.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#19BipBapBamPosted 3/20/2013 5:59:45 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...

>Came from behind
>Black eye
>mfw

lmfao.

i was confused by this too...
---
Victory is my destiny.
GT: Noitrez
#20XxOblivion77Posted 3/20/2013 6:42:54 PM
XxOblivion77 posted...

>Came from behind
>Black eye
>mfw

lmfao.

i was confused by this too...

oh sorry i'm drunk I kinda forgot to mention that he grabbed my right shoulder with his left hand and spun me around while swinging his fist towards my face. the force of those newtons from opposite directions really messed me up good
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn