zombies rank seems to be tied closely to rounds survived

#1TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/20/2013 6:42:44 PM
lost my shottys after experimenting with eggs and such, got it back after carrying a friend of mine to 40 on Die Rise.. hmmmm
#2Lerp85Posted 3/20/2013 7:04:59 PM
nope, me and two friend played together, and got the same rounds, and our stats are all different, and one of us has the knife but not the other two. All gotten to the same round though, and he got it before we got as far as we have now and it has not changed since.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#3DKryptonPosted 3/20/2013 9:27:15 PM
I think the stat that mostly decides rank is your kill/down ratio.
---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#4tadmfpolePosted 3/21/2013 1:49:14 AM
That is the popular opinion, but I have a friend that got the dagger with around a .58 K/D ratio while another friend didn't get the dagger until around .90 ratio. Kills and downs might help influence it but there is something more to it.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#5OrtegaTronPosted 3/21/2013 6:54:44 AM
Got my dagger at .8 k/d. Now at 1.8 k/d and no shotties. Pretty regular up to the 30's. Who the heck knows.
---
I have to return some video tapes...
#6CUBAN7500Posted 3/21/2013 7:41:42 AM
I think it's more about kill/down ratio. I got the knife by playing grief on farm which only last to round 12-15. Only thing is I was killing it, had 150-300 kills and maybe one death if not none. 2 days later I got the knife.
---
In real life there is no reset button.
#7karmaapainPosted 3/21/2013 8:46:34 AM
Don't know if it was a coincidence or what, but I've been having crossbones for a long time and I got a challenge reward (the one where you survive 10 rounds without turning on power) and when I got into the lobby I had a skull... Maybe it's how many rounds you go WITHOUT turning on the power. Has anyone tested this?
---
GT: Spoon Slap U
#8TheBEST305gamer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 4:04:51 PM
karmaapain posted...
Don't know if it was a coincidence or what, but I've been having crossbones for a long time and I got a challenge reward (the one where you survive 10 rounds without turning on power) and when I got into the lobby I had a skull... Maybe it's how many rounds you go WITHOUT turning on the power. Has anyone tested this?

I ALWAYS turn on the power ASAP, so that is definitely not the answer.