Either fix the effing game or get rid of probation..

#11Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/20/2013 11:21:37 PM
number1stun posted...
bigbug1992

my last post was for you, and to respond to the "solution" guy....well, thats not a good solution, I bought the game...its simple treyarch, dont punish people when your game is broken and stupid.

Actually no, the probation is there to combat people who like to dashboard a lot... and maybe quitters. Is good that they seem to take the initiative to combat people like that.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#12SevenDayCandlePosted 3/20/2013 11:24:33 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
number1stun posted...
bigbug1992

my last post was for you, and to respond to the "solution" guy....well, thats not a good solution, I bought the game...its simple treyarch, dont punish people when your game is broken and stupid.

Actually no, the probation is there to combat people who like to dashboard a lot... and maybe quitters. Is good that they seem to take the initiative to combat people like that.

However, it's complete trash that their game is so broken that you can be put on probation because of lobbies crashing....
#13CallMeSeekerPosted 3/20/2013 11:39:24 PM
I quit games all the time and have not once gotten probation.

Or are you talking about dash boarding? Lol
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#14SevenDayCandlePosted 3/20/2013 11:48:01 PM
CallMeSeeker posted...
I quit games all the time and have not once gotten probation.

Or are you talking about dash boarding? Lol

I think he's talking about dashboarding honestly...

I used to have a crap router, and a crap cordless phone in the house. Both ran on a 2.4 GHz frequency. So when the phone rang, the internet would go out, and it would act like I dashboarded. This was about 1 month ago before I upgraded everything. That was the only time I got put on probation...

Friends used to troll me all the time by calling my house phone as I was in a party with them. I remember once, I was on a 22 streak in MW3 with the Model 1887, about to get a MOAB. Phone rings with a blocked number, friend says 'oh hey, nice MOAB you're about to get man that's pretty sweet'. Haha

Now I've got a 6Ghz phone and whatever modem/router combo comes with FiOS.
#15k1zzl3_82Posted 3/20/2013 11:51:57 PM
Either you the most unlucky player ever or you dashboard a lot of times. I got probation once and i had to dashboard 3 times in the course of an hour. I dont dashboard regularly but i have done it on occasion. I once db twice in a row in consecutive matches and did not get probation so i say sell you game get a different game. Try skyrim
---
GT: K1ZZL3 82
#16The_Last_AznPosted 3/20/2013 11:55:02 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
number1stun posted...
bigbug1992

Probation does not address the underlying problem: matchmaking has always done a terrible job matching players with similar game mindsets in similar locales to create fair games, and next to nothing any dev can do will likely ever fix that.

You want to address the quitting issue? Make dashboarded stats count, throw in an option to avoid joining games-in-session (counteract this by prioritizing putting splitscreeners into games in session, as they clearly don't care if they win), and prioritize putting parties against other parties of similar size.
---
Gamertag: The Last Azn
Black FC: 4513 0061 7179
#17gunho7Posted 3/20/2013 11:58:20 PM
Oh the delusions of a noob.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#18jaoman69Posted 3/21/2013 2:13:45 AM
probation is league play only so it makes sense and theres nothing wrong with the game
#19Wasssup NowPosted 3/21/2013 5:31:50 AM
I think they need to do more to keep people from quiting out of matches. Its not fair to those who actually play through matches out numbered 6 to 3.
#20Juzten76Posted 3/21/2013 6:22:52 AM
number1stun posted...
sure..some people leave games because they worry about stats, but some people leave games because its just plain not fun at all to have to sit thru a total piece of trash lag fest of a match. So is probation fair?

Probation is very fair for dashboarders. If you are having lag, leave the game like a normal person instead of like a little girl and you won't have any problems. It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp. Also, I recommend playing combat training and using the Target Finder attachment if you need help getting kills.