i really hate this game

#1ThugLife247Posted 3/20/2013 10:48:25 PM
why must i die even when i shoot 7-12 bullets into someone WHEN THEY ARE NOT EVEN LOOKING AT ME

why must people run around with their silver toy d****s and stab people in the back like they are playing tag "YOU'RE IT HAHAHAHAHAA1WH1SA1SALOLS1BBQ"

why must people with shotguns and knives get extra hit points in this game

why must 98% of my sniper deaths...come within half a second after i spawn

why must 99.99% of my sniper deaths come from quickscopers

why must every quickscoper play with his clan of buttbuddies who also quickscope

why must treyarch refuse to admit they f***ed up the spawns

why must treyarch not fix the damn netcode

why must i play this game one day after i said here that i would quit

i hate this game
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#2arena11Posted 3/20/2013 10:49:16 PM
Protip: Don't like it, don't play it.
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium. Member of the MW2 master race. #Salute if you are too.
#3ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 10:50:17 PM
it's a love hate relationship

the game's great

the bulls*** is aneurysm-inducing
---
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 3/20/2013 10:51:29 PM
Hmm. Sounds like you're right.

Although I love clans. Because they're only good when they play together. I would really like to challenge some of these clans to a match where it's me and 5 randumbs, I'll even take split screeners, vs 2 of them and some randumbs. I'd play 3 games like that, humiliate them all, that is, if they even stay in the game...
#5GnaTAcEPosted 3/20/2013 10:56:57 PM
You know what I hate? The high k/d players out there who don't think rationally and admit they benefit from mad bullet priority and lag/comp.

Hey, I ain't trying to take away the fact that you're pretty good, just don't run with the idea that you're actually some unstoppable force. Offline, a lot of you guys would have a much tougher time destroying people.

But alas... Lots of people are super protective of their advantages and always try to blur reality to keep their ego high.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#6ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:00:06 PM
i'm not a pro, but when 50% games i play are me getting swarms, lodestars, and dogs (dying single digit times in the process) and the other 50% is just plain bulls*** crumbling down on me....that's just way too huge of a difference. i never do "average"
---
#7MoegittoPosted 3/20/2013 11:46:26 PM
I feel your pain, it's like when you're close to pinpointing the exact reason for you either doing good/bad the game reverses it and then you do bad/good. With connection issues being the only solid reason, I can't get a firm grasp on why the game pisses me off.
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#8ThugLife247(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 12:22:15 AM
the community has a lot to do with it

people don't play black ops 2 like they played call of duty 4...or hell even black ops 1 for that matter. the way people play the game is just so rage inducing
---