Whole eastern seaboard is lit up...

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/20/2013 11:06:37 PM
After midnight, 80% of the games I get thrown into are people from Mexico, Venezuela, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Canada (french) or other non-english speaking people.

Why is this? I can't beat them. There's just no way I'm competing with 2bar and 3bar clans. It just doesn't happen... Only way I kill them is when I walk up behind them or they trip a Bouncing Betty. 1 on 1 gunfights I might as well not even shoot, since they're a second ahead of me and my bullets never actually fire.
#2GnaTAcEPosted 3/20/2013 11:09:01 PM
I don't trust that map. By what the map is saying, all of the Central US is pretty much third-world. No dots.
---
GT: GnaTAcE (Formerly AceWildfire :P)
Blazblue - (Main: Taokaka) (Sub: Iron Tager)
#3EvanW1109Posted 3/20/2013 11:10:41 PM
Agreed, I'm having the same issue. I usually do in the evenings.
#4zxrax_alt_1Posted 3/20/2013 11:11:08 PM
blogfaqs
---
http://twitch.tv/vraage | GT: v Raage
i7-3820 @4.875GHz | 2x HD7970 | 16GB 2000MHz | Rampage IV Formula | 250GB 840 SSD +2TB | Custom Watercooling | 1440p IPS
#5DKryptonPosted 3/20/2013 11:13:20 PM
zxrax_alt_1 posted...
blogfaqs

---
GT: DiceyKrypton
#6SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:18:16 PM
GnaTAcE posted...
I don't trust that map. By what the map is saying, all of the Central US is pretty much third-world. No dots.

Well, think of the areas that aren't lip up. How much open land is out there and how many huge ass farms and ranches? Mountains, etc.The mid-west is very sparsely populated in comparison with the east and west coasts. I believe what that map says seems to be true. Look at a normal map of population density in the USA and you'll see that it's pretty much how the COD map looks...

Yea, I have my search preferences to 'best' too. Which means nothing, but it's nice to have it on I guess....
#7SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:19:41 PM
EvanW1109 posted...
Agreed, I'm having the same issue. I usually do in the evenings.

And the areas I'm connecting to just don't really seem lit up on that map.

Unless there's a huge secret underground spanish speaking population in my area that outnumbers the rest of everyone else after 12am....
#8NevestPosted 3/21/2013 1:14:17 AM
I highly doubt that the map is a current indication of people that are playing. I bet anything that it's more of a one or two day view of where players are located.
---
http://img.imgcake.com/Nevest356/1dollagifas.gif http://img.imgcake.com/abedgifyn.gif ---GT: Serevarno
#9parkourboybryanPosted 3/21/2013 6:05:34 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...
GnaTAcE posted...

Well, think of the areas that aren't lip up. How much open land is out there and how many huge ass farms and ranches? Mountains, etc.The mid-west is very sparsely populated in comparison with the east and west coasts. I believe what that map says seems to be true. Look at a normal map of population density in the USA and you'll see that it's pretty much how the COD map looks...

Yea, I have my search preferences to 'best' too. Which means nothing, but it's nice to have it on I guess....

You have no idea what you're talking about. Just because there's farms and ranches doesn't mean there's less people playing. Every state does have large urban areas in it as well.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2
#10SevenDayCandle(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:13:15 AM
parkourboybryan posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
GnaTAcE posted...

You have no idea what you're talking about. Just because there's farms and ranches doesn't mean there's less people playing. Every state does have large urban areas in it as well.

Random population density map.

http://www.mapofusa.net/us-population-map.gif

Compare it to the lights in the USA next time you're on.