---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#2ArcXenosPosted 3/21/2013 4:53:47 AM
Even in HC, getting OSK is still pretty darn painful
---
Nanomachines, SON
#3Aether_LyricPosted 3/21/2013 4:53:54 AM
I got my S12 gold after about 900 kills, you shouldn't need hardcore. And after all the patches to the M1216, one shots for that gun aren't too uncommon either
#4ScottYarmelPosted 3/21/2013 4:54:37 AM
Tell me about it I'm doing pretty much an all shotty prestige and that one was by far the longest. Make sure you goback to core for the BTs that was my mistake
#5supercoolisaacPosted 3/21/2013 4:55:01 AM
The executioner is making me want to break something...this no perks/attatchments thing is a joke.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#6trakrunr4evrPosted 3/21/2013 5:09:22 AM
Thank god I finished the OKHO's last night for the S12. Just have to work on everything else now lol
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#7Zero IX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 5:22:29 AM
supercoolisaac posted...
The executioner is making me want to break something...this no perks/attatchments thing is a joke.

This reminds that a month or two ago my long-time on again-off again fling asked me what kept me coming back after all these years.

I thought for a minute trying to think of something to say that could possibly be construed as sweet or romantic and then it hit me: "Persistence till excellence"

It was a big hit, thanks Joel
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#8RastaliciousPosted 3/21/2013 6:07:04 AM
Zero IX posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

This reminds that a month or two ago my long-time on again-off again fling asked me what kept me coming back after all these years.

I thought for a minute trying to think of something to say that could possibly be construed as sweet or romantic and then it hit me: "Persistence till excellence"

Raiders fan or just using Ol' Al Davis's quotes ! Hehe
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#9DarkLeemerPosted 3/21/2013 6:12:56 AM
supercoolisaac posted...

I know your pain, sir. I am doing my pistols in reverse order so when I gilded the Executioner first it made the others a breeze. I'm on the final 5 challenges for the Tac-45 and then just the B23R for diamond now. Stick through the pain and troll with dual gold Executioners for maximum rage.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#10supercoolisaacPosted 3/21/2013 6:19:32 AM
Zero IX posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

:')

Rastalicious posted...
Raiders fan or just using Ol' Al Davis's quotes ! Hehe

Pretty sure that's not an al davis quote. lol
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac