What exactly determines who gets the cap in Hardpoint?

#1Oblivion_SlayerPosted 3/21/2013 6:46:43 AM
I used to think it was the last person who entered got the cap, one of my mates insists it is whoever knifed last, another thinks it is all about how many points you have or how close you are to a scorestreak. Is there any definite answer?
---
The Toeh is my lord and savior!
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#2rustybillpayerPosted 3/21/2013 6:47:58 AM
first to enter the hardpoint imo
#3RastaliciousPosted 3/21/2013 6:49:05 AM
It's last one to get knifed, so get that knife attachment on your peacekeeper
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#4Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:50:46 AM
It is definitely not the first to enter, nor the last. I am unsure about the points theory, I need to test this.
---
I have seen the light, heard the truth, and tasted the scrumptiousness that is The Toeh!
#5RastaliciousPosted 3/21/2013 6:52:30 AM
Praise the Toeh! May the Toeh have mercry and guide you to enlightenment
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#6rustybillpayerPosted 3/21/2013 6:53:23 AM
well when i enter the hardpoint first i always get the 200
#7Oblivion_Slayer(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2013 6:54:36 AM
I really need to change my sig.
---
#8brandonk42Posted 3/21/2013 7:05:23 AM
Uhhh...first one in.

Am I missing the joke or something, if so forgive me.
#9karmaapainPosted 3/21/2013 7:52:44 AM
If no ones in the hard point at the time it spawns, then it's the first player to enter. If there are already people in the hard point when it spawns, then every player gets the capture.

Also, if you lose the hard point, clear all enemies out, you can recapture the hard point and get 200 points again. This works well for double XP weekends
---
GT: Spoon Slap U
#10BaseballtitanPosted 3/21/2013 8:23:25 AM
karmaapain posted...
If no ones in the hard point at the time it spawns, then it's the first player to enter. If there are already people in the hard point when it spawns, then every player gets the capture.

Also, if you lose the hard point, clear all enemies out, you can recapture the hard point and get 200 points again. This works well for double XP weekends

Every player does not get the capture in that case. You're wrong.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone