Zombies Storyline Predictions *Possible Spoilers*

#1jimhalpert789Posted 3/21/2013 6:19:10 PM
I'll try to condense my theory to keep things interesting.

My guess is that there will be a Nav Card and Nav Card Reader in each map, but as we've seen with the first couple of maps you have to find a Nav Card from one map and bring it to a reader in another map. Each Card Reader will be able to read a card from a certain map and once you insert each of the Nav Cards into their correct readers you'll be able to initiate the final Zombies easter egg on the final DLC map. I'm guessing that there will be a way to find a cure or some way to stop the zombie infection and save whats left of the world, although I really don't know how it'll come about.

I'm also really hoping that the zombies storyline ends with BO2. Hopefully they'll bring zombies back in BO3 but I'm afraid if they keep the zombies storyline going into the next BO game it'll end up like LOST; the story will keep getting more and more complicated and ridiculous until everyone gets sick of it. I want it to be a finite storyline that really comes full circle and isn't too complicated to make sense. I know the creators of zombies didn't have a story in mind when they added Nacht Der Untoten to WaW, but I'd like it to at least seem like they had a general story in mind when they made the BO zombies maps.
---
"I hate so much about the things that you choose to be." Cookies are awarded to users who get the reference.
Cookies awarded so far -- 0
#2BoomerHelllPosted 3/21/2013 9:19:52 PM
lol wut, im just here to kill zombies
#3TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 4:15:26 PM
The nav cards will allow you to teleport to another map, much like Moon and No man's Land. Also like Moon, it will be the last map released, but both parts of the map will be huge and allow for 8 players!

You heard it here first ladies!
#4Shaun3DPosted 3/22/2013 4:26:33 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
The nav cards will allow you to teleport to another map, much like Moon and No man's Land. Also like Moon, it will be the last map released, but both parts of the map will be huge and allow for 8 players!

You heard it here first ladies!

If this be true.... I cant friggin wait!
---
Must.......fill......space.......
#5Ordained_KillerPosted 3/22/2013 5:52:29 PM
I think k finding the nav cards and completing the easter eggs (tower of Babble and high maintenance) will allow access between all the maps at once. So if you start on Tranzit and you want to teleport to die rise to get the AN-94, you'd be able to.

That's my assumption.
---
Call of Duty killed the shooter.
#6TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 8:15:16 PM
Ordained_Killer posted...
I think k finding the nav cards and completing the easter eggs (tower of Babble and high maintenance) will allow access between all the maps at once. So if you start on Tranzit and you want to teleport to die rise to get the AN-94, you'd be able to.

That's my assumption.

Someone mentioned that before, but that would be impossible in a MP game. It would HAVE to pause and load when any one guy jumps over to the other map. In other words, too impractical and damn near impossible.