If I'm not the best zombie player in the world...I'd like to know who is.

#11JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:51:30 AM(edited)
ingo4 posted...
doesn't make you the best in the world. I enjoy those things too and and am quite good at them, but know im obviously not the best in the world. all games break down to solo in the end because, in the end, everyone goes down but you and at a certain point, it becomes irrational and impossible to revive everyone, every round, high-round

what's your highest round?

highest rd on what map...I usually carry randoms to 40ish and dip...highest rd ever with 4 players is 66 on moon though...186 revives...I was only reason we made it past 10...most supposed good players need order...I do not...why I'm the best
#12JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 10:51:53 AM(edited)
dp
#13HarryHedgehogPosted 3/22/2013 11:12:00 AM
Okay, wait. Are there really people in here that are taking this guy seriously? If you're somehow not sure if this is a trolling thread, let me point something out.

JohnWall32 posted...
Ollie The Magic Bum posted...
Some dude got to 140something on YouTube. Get on his level

some dude on youtube has too much time on his hands...also solo is for noobs who can't handle chaotic games with randoms

Let's recap this: TC makes a topic bragging about how good he is, and asks people to tell him of anyone who might be better, and then when someone does, TC says he has too much time on his hands.
---
Trying to motivate myself to play: DeathSmiles (1 and 2), Crash Bash, Touhou series, OoT3D Master Quest, Mega Man Legends 1
#14JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 11:15:06 AM
HarryHedgehog posted...
Okay, wait. Are there really people in here that are taking this guy seriously? If you're somehow not sure if this is a trolling thread, let me point something out.

JohnWall32 posted...

some dude on youtube has too much time on his hands...also solo is for noobs who can't handle chaotic games with randoms

Let's recap this: TC makes a topic bragging about how good he is, and asks people to tell him of anyone who might be better, and then when someone does, TC says he has too much time on his hands.

I don't play 12 hrs straight to get to rd 140...I carry randoms for a couple hrs then dip...see the difference...probably not...you seem rather simple
#15shadowstrike600Posted 3/22/2013 11:23:22 AM
Sucks that i'm one of the best man
---
Live CrunchyMango09 World Record holder for die rise easter egg round 6
#16HarryHedgehogPosted 3/22/2013 11:35:56 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
HarryHedgehog posted...

JohnWall32 posted...

I don't play 12 hrs straight to get to rd 140...I carry randoms for a couple hrs then dip...see the difference...probably not...you seem rather simple

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g105/HarryHedgehog/56_zps3cc4e572.png
---
Trying to motivate myself to play: DeathSmiles (1 and 2), Crash Bash, Touhou series, OoT3D Master Quest, Mega Man Legends 1
#17TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 3:08:56 PM(edited)
Okay, I've asked you to post your GT more than once and you haven't bothered. I don't really care to play with you since you seem to have no life whatsoever, but I would like to add you so I can check your scores. Why? Because I suspect you're full of @#%.

In short, post your GT or stfu. You suck until proven otherwise
#18HaasMaster27Posted 3/22/2013 3:12:52 PM
Woody Harrelson
#19TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 3:16:32 PM
HaasMaster27 posted...
Woody Harrelson

Wasn't directed at you brother. Was talking to JohnWall. He's always acting all high and mighty without ever backing it up. Time to put up or shut up
#20Mander1861Posted 3/22/2013 3:20:44 PM
Ive played with TC before and he went down in the third round and rage quit lulz.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.