If I'm not the best zombie player in the world...I'd like to know who is.

#31TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 7:53:36 PM
Shaun3D posted...
Tc just curious what you expected peeps to say. So far sounds about right

Trolls need feeding
#32dedbusPosted 3/22/2013 9:28:31 PM
I carry random bad topics to 32 posts and dip.
#33JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 12:49:32 AM
You are ignoring 7 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

LOL...keep typing...no ones reading it
#34JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 1:00:31 AM(edited)
dedbus posted...
I carry random bad topics to 32 posts and dip.

I don't really care what anyone says here...they know I'm one of the best on the forums that matter for zombs...this place isn't one of them lol

edit: post is for shaun3d, quoted the wrong baddie...you all look alike to me
#35TziggyxPosted 3/24/2013 12:24:28 AM
Did you know the word round has vowels in it? shocking, I know. Also, post your GT or gtfo.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#36JohnWall32(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 1:39:01 AM

that's too bad
#37TziggyxPosted 3/24/2013 1:51:18 AM
JohnWall32 posted...

that's too bad

Nice one. Are you going to ignore me like the rest of the people who don't care about you?
---
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#38DWB1982Posted 3/24/2013 2:30:44 AM
Zombies is hard for me.. I think the highest wave I have made it to was 12 LOL...

I also do much better playing by myself then I do with people...

It's easier to group the zombies up when you are alone.. In MP, everyone has their own group chasing them and when players intersect, that is when things get crazy for me...

I hardly play zombies because even making it to round 10 is an accomplishment.. Zombies is fun to play, but I'm just not that good at it...

And on top of all that, for some reason, I swear at least 3 out of every 4 times I hit that mystery weapon box, they try to give me a sniper rifle...

Do people even use sniper rifles in Zombies?
---
PSN=MWB1982
360 Live=MWB1982
#39ingo4Posted 3/24/2013 5:24:26 AM
DWB1982 posted...
Zombies is hard for me.. I think the highest wave I have made it to was 12 LOL...

I also do much better playing by myself then I do with people...

It's easier to group the zombies up when you are alone.. In MP, everyone has their own group chasing them and when players intersect, that is when things get crazy for me...

I hardly play zombies because even making it to round 10 is an accomplishment.. Zombies is fun to play, but I'm just not that good at it...

And on top of all that, for some reason, I swear at least 3 out of every 4 times I hit that mystery weapon box, they try to give me a sniper rifle...

Do people even use sniper rifles in Zombies?

only sniper worth a damn
in zombies is the dsr packed to get rid of the scope. but that's not even on every map. the rest are pretty much just for fun though they are powerful, they'll get you killed if you aren't real careful.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!