LMGs are too cheap and easy to use

#41TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/22/2013 5:22:13 PM
Ignoring an argument to your claim immediately tells me that you know you're wrong, so I'm done here. You explained why his point was terrible, I argued and said it wasn't, you basically said, "no, you're wrong" with no further evidence. Don't worry, you'll learn that there are other legitimate viewpoints than your own one day

It has nothing to do with ignoring your argument. I said TC's point was terrible and thoroughly explained why. You quoted my post and the very first sentence you typed asked me why his point was terrible. I stopped simply because now I feel like your reading comprehension skills are in the toilet and it would be useless.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#42destructoclausPosted 3/22/2013 6:58:15 PM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Ignoring an argument to your claim immediately tells me that you know you're wrong, so I'm done here. You explained why his point was terrible, I argued and said it wasn't, you basically said, "no, you're wrong" with no further evidence. Don't worry, you'll learn that there are other legitimate viewpoints than your own one day

I cannot come to terms with the fact that there can EVER be a rebuttal to any argument that I make in my entire lifetime. I declare all claims against anything I say to be false.

Yeah, I know.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#43RockManX32Posted 3/22/2013 7:35:28 PM
You (destructoclaus) asked a question he ALREADY answered.
Did you want him to retype it using smaller words or something?
#44CammyApplePosted 3/22/2013 7:42:28 PM
You mean people using an LMG to suppress an area is cheap? That's it folks, pack it in.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
#45InsaneriderPosted 3/22/2013 7:49:33 PM
Juzten76 posted...
destructoclaus posted...
Insanerider posted...

His claim isn't legitimate because he kept attacking from the same direction again and again and kept dieing to the same player, therefore his complaint is invalid. The way to play LMGs is, in fact, to treat it similarly to a Sniper Rifle; find a nice view and shoot anyone dumb enough to run into your killbox. I personally use an ACOG on my LMG because, honestly? Target Finders are a plague on this game and they're only good if you actually NEED a fairy telling you when to shoot and the fact that you assume TF is the ONLY way to use a LMG the way it's supposed to be used is an insult.

Wait wait wait...what? I'm sorry but where in the hell did you get this tidbit of information?

lexussss posted...
Yeahhh let me just sit here, watch this hall with fmj and spray and pray all match HERP DERP

That was TC's post. I don't know about you, but I read nothing about the experience that you claim he had where he ran into the same person using an LMG the entire game. This was merely a lighthearted shot against LMG users, and a humorous depiction of how some of them play the game. You claim his point is invalid because you assumed that he had a certain experience, which he probably did not have? Like...what? Logical fallacy, anyone?

Well, "insane" is in his name. Now we know why.

*GASP!* Oh crap, somepony is trying to figure me out! Hang on... I think I left my use manual somewhere around here, maybe it was by my glass of exploding chocolate milk?
---
The word of the day is "Legs." Spread it around.
GT: TimoInsano
#46DWB1982Posted 3/24/2013 1:56:46 AM
I use the LSW with target finder, FMJ, and the foregrip

It's the only gun I can kick ass with. I have a KD of .90 and rising.. I went from being horrible to being pretty good when I discovered the LSW...

I do very little camping with it.. I have all the speed perks on my character... He is a runner and a sniper mostly... I snipe with my LSW and I can hit through walls...

I mostly run from one spot to another, dropping bouncing betty's and throwing down heavy machine gun fire...

Camping doesn't work for me because I find that everyone else is quicker on the draw with better accuracy then me.. Close range, I usually lose.. Mid to long range, I usually win... If I'm camping in a room trying to defend it, I have to sit in unsuspecting places, not be zoomed in, and be ready to fire from the hip..

Hip firing the LSW produces a lot of head shots from what I can tell...

The LSW throws down heavy damage, it is accurate with a high rate of fire, it reloads relatively fast for a LMG... I like to kill snipers crouching under windows... They can't hide because the target finder tells me where they are hiding and the LSW can shoot through walls...
---
PSN=MWB1982
360 Live=MWB1982
#47TziggyxPosted 3/24/2013 2:15:34 AM
DWB1982 posted...
I use the LSW with target finder, FMJ, and the foregrip

It's the only gun I can kick ass with. I have a KD of .90 and rising.. I went from being horrible to being pretty good when I discovered the LSW...

I do very little camping with it.. I have all the speed perks on my character... He is a runner and a sniper mostly... I snipe with my LSW and I can hit through walls...

I mostly run from one spot to another, dropping bouncing betty's and throwing down heavy machine gun fire...

Camping doesn't work for me because I find that everyone else is quicker on the draw with better accuracy then me.. Close range, I usually lose.. Mid to long range, I usually win... If I'm camping in a room trying to defend it, I have to sit in unsuspecting places, not be zoomed in, and be ready to fire from the hip..

Hip firing the LSW produces a lot of head shots from what I can tell...

The LSW throws down heavy damage, it is accurate with a high rate of fire, it reloads relatively fast for a LMG... I like to kill snipers crouching under windows... They can't hide because the target finder tells me where they are hiding and the LSW can shoot through walls...

I'm sorry man, i respect your opinion, but the QBB is a piece of ****. 4 more Bloodthirsties and I will have Diamond LMGs. It is completely outclassed by every other LMG.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx