How to Improve Zombies for the next iteration.

#21ZuuFPosted 3/22/2013 6:31:06 PM
I'd also like Bee Gees songs as easter eggs. Stayin' Alive is the obvious one, but How Deep Is Your Love works, considering how well the new characters get along with each other (the characters, not the players as them).

To summarize my previous idea, it's not about killing zombies, it's about saving people, and learning new things, while keeping the undead from wiping you out (with levels large enough for snipers to be a good choice, considering my zombie-instincts idea).
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#22TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 7:41:08 PM
Now you guys are on to something.. although I suspect it would have to be an entirely new game all-together.
#23thedeerzordPosted 3/22/2013 7:50:57 PM
TheBEST305gamer posted...
Now you guys are on to something.. although I suspect it would have to be an entirely new game all-together.

That's brilliant.

Treyarch should just make a Call of Duty with just zombies, but with an actual story and and you actually have to survive. It has new AND all of the old maps from other Call of Duty's
---
I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#24TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/22/2013 8:11:22 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#25ZuuFPosted 3/22/2013 8:22:03 PM
Making a new game with our ideas would be good for the consumer. Making it a Call of Duty title would be good for the developer and publisher (it's a name people recognize, and it would sell well). In fact, they could probably do it as their bridge-game (to occupy us until the transition into next-gen is complete), and with that, it might actually be complete game (without planned DLC, or with DLC added as an afterthought).

Also (another idea with the story), I'd like them to remake the easter eggs as linear goals (in open levels), so that people don't need to go out of their way to complete them; have them separated from the survival maps, and do-able with solo play.
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
#26ZuuFPosted 3/23/2013 10:08:15 AM
Bump (because this is a good topic)
---
#27ZuuFPosted 3/25/2013 9:57:31 AM
I'll add these idea for my create-a-class in my "rescue" mode:

WildCards (you may only have one)
-Mule Kick: have a third gun, but can only have one attachment (primary = 3, secondary = 2, third = 1)
-Well-Prepared: have one more attachment on each gun (primary = 4, secondary = 3)
-Rebel Rouser: exchange your frag grenades for either monkey-bombs, EMP grenades, or concussion (concussion now just turns them into crawlers, but does NO damage)
-Hoarder: have twice as many grenades, and 1.5x as much ammunition
-Perk-a-holic: take one more perk-a-cola
---