Activision is GGG (greatest gaming company) in the world, GET OUT if you disagre

#1kimdotcomPosted 3/22/2013 1:36:20 PM
Activision does not try tick us all the time. COD is now not like buying a cheezeburger at mcdonalds and then they come to your table ten times and keep asking you if you wouldnt like a drink? Or some fries? Would you like a drink? Or some fries? Thats what activision is not doing with the game I do even still play it sometimes for a couple of minutes (after clicking away the nice DLC advertisement) and I do not mind at all if in the menus there is guns and items everywhere that I didnt buy yet for my 60$.
---
megaracer
#2Zegma310Posted 3/22/2013 1:39:19 PM
Probably should wait till MW4 until you post something like this, micro-transactions are becoming more and more popular with console gaming and there is really nothing wrong with it.
---
DD Pawn: Scath Ciche
Nickles is money too, come on guys...
#3Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/22/2013 1:39:44 PM
kimdotcom posted...
Activision does not try tick us all the time. COD is now not like buying a cheezeburger at mcdonalds and then they come to your table ten times and keep asking you if you wouldnt like a drink? Or some fries? Would you like a drink? Or some fries? Thats what activision is not doing with the game I do even still play it sometimes for a couple of minutes (after clicking away the nice DLC advertisement) and I do not mind at all if in the menus there is guns and items everywhere that I didnt buy yet for my 60$.

You forgot the text on those screens, saying click <insert button name here> button to go to the marketplace/downloads to buy the dlc for that thing.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#4kimdotcom(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 1:41:39 PM
Zegma310 posted...
micro-transactions are becoming more and more popular with console gaming and there is really nothing wrong with it.

exactly - maps like shipment and hijacked are easily worth $150 because of all the entertainment on these maps while other maps like terminal should be free.
---
megaracer
#5kimdotcom(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:16:26 PM
opinions!
---
megaracer
#6xo0Achilles0oxPosted 3/22/2013 2:18:51 PM
GGG = Greatest Gaming Company

You are a special one aren't you?
#7kimdotcom(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 2:27:17 PM
*ggg

OPINIONS??