What's a good K/D?

#41brainbell25Posted 3/23/2013 7:19:17 AM
iCheckz posted...
brainbell25 posted...
Really and truthfully the only game mode in which K/D matters is Team Deathmatch; every other game mode is about an objective of some sort. Kill Confirmed is about collecting the tags, Domination, Headquarters, Hardpoint and CTF are about capturing objectives. Demolition and S/D are about planting or defusing bombs.

To answer the question accurately I would say look at your Team Deathmatch K/D and only the K/D for Team Deathmatch. If you're above 1.00 you have a good K/D. Myself, my overall K/D is 1.01, but in Team Deathmatch it's around 1.25-1.30, so as far as I'm concerned my K/D is just fine for the style of game I play which is completing the objectives in other game modes, but being aware of the activity around me in Team Deathmatch.

Only bad players believe this.

Again it depends on your own definition of bad. If I have fewer deaths than kills I personally don't consider that bad. Especially when you consider that in my personal experience anyone that I've run into with a very high k/d is using a modded controller where they either instantly go prone when they start shooting or are running around the map quick scoping their bolt action sniper rifle getting one shot kills. To me players like that aren't good because their controller is doing the work for them. Again this is just my personal experience of players with an insanely high k/d and SPM.
#42TheManlyManateePosted 3/23/2013 7:51:47 AM
K/D doesn't matter. SPM for life b******!
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, CoD: BO2, Dark Souls
#43roach06Posted 3/23/2013 8:02:46 AM
brainbell25 posted...
iCheckz posted...
brainbell25 posted...
Really and truthfully the only game mode in which K/D matters is Team Deathmatch; every other game mode is about an objective of some sort. Kill Confirmed is about collecting the tags, Domination, Headquarters, Hardpoint and CTF are about capturing objectives. Demolition and S/D are about planting or defusing bombs.

To answer the question accurately I would say look at your Team Deathmatch K/D and only the K/D for Team Deathmatch. If you're above 1.00 you have a good K/D. Myself, my overall K/D is 1.01, but in Team Deathmatch it's around 1.25-1.30, so as far as I'm concerned my K/D is just fine for the style of game I play which is completing the objectives in other game modes, but being aware of the activity around me in Team Deathmatch.

Only bad players believe this.

Again it depends on your own definition of bad. If I have fewer deaths than kills I personally don't consider that bad. Especially when you consider that in my personal experience anyone that I've run into with a very high k/d is using a modded controller where they either instantly go prone when they start shooting or are running around the map quick scoping their bolt action sniper rifle getting one shot kills. To me players like that aren't good because their controller is doing the work for them. Again this is just my personal experience of players with an insanely high k/d and SPM.

Drop-shotting is stupid, overrated, and only works against bad/blind players that cant see when someone goes prone.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6