1) Theme Park - Complete with regual as well as clown zombies. a functioning Ferris Wheel that seats two per cart ( perfect for sniping). rollercoaster minecart ride with zombies dropping down on you.
2) Cruise Ship - Not like the one with George Romero, I'm talking a full on Cruise ship that slightly pitches to the left and to right a few degrees. It will have multiple levels and balconies for indoor and outside zombie carnage.
3) the White House - A destroyed, bombed out white house with zombie secret service agents.
4) Church - Perfect fitting for the dead. One of those mega churches with tons of glass walls and ceilings for zombies to crash through.
5) Hollywood Undead - Survivng on the Hollywood walk of Fame while being chased by zombies that looklike celebs. snooki, Charlie sheen(with coke covering zome face), Michael Jackson from Thriller, the Kardashians. ect.
I think that Manhattan would be too similar to Die Rise (for the most part...). Knowing Treyarch, they could probably manage a Playboy Mansion map (even using Hugh Hefner's voice for his character)...and just throw in Mel Brooks, Stan Lee, and Dustin Hoffman for the ultimate in old-guys-who-are-still-young.
An Expendables map would be neat...considering that there would be enough characters for...EIGHT player co-op (and just for the heck of it...create a new difficulty...and call it Hard-mode (Original + faster, more difficult zombies)). The catch?...each character would already have all perks active at all times...but what good is that against zombies that are faster and have more health than anything you've ever seen?
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me). Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.