Is this game considered the best FPS?

#1blaze9990Posted 3/23/2013 7:39:57 AM
Because if it is, I'd hate to play the others. This game is so inconsistent and terrible that it shouldn't be called a game. It's torture. If you want to kill some one make them play this game and they'll die out of rage and confusion on how they died. Some game I can kill people in 3 shots and in others I can put 8 bullets in their face and nothing happens.
---
Leader of the PS3 GTA V Board
PSN: flipication
#2TheManlyManateePosted 3/23/2013 7:49:47 AM
In my opinion, I think it is the best FPS currently out. I mean older FPS games destroy this, but you can only play CSS and Battlefield 1942 so much. Battlefield 3 is more meant for PC and I don't have the comp for it. Gears has lost its touch. Games like Crysis are fun for a little but don't have the lasting power. CoD will be king at least until Respawn's game comes out.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, CoD: BO2, Dark Souls
#3timilayas99Posted 3/23/2013 7:51:56 AM
No. Battlefield 3 is better. Battlefield 4 will be better than the next CoD as well.
#4SergioMach5Posted 3/23/2013 8:03:49 AM
for value the clear winner is planetside 2. My problem is being inexperienced with mouse and keyboard and would love a console version for next gen.

as for the big releases....I am praying Bioshock infinite becomes as much a classic as Bioshock, It was just such a brilliant game and its a shooter so.

But CoD: BO2 is this years go to for multiplayer console shooters.
---
Wants sequels to Timesplitters, Amped 2, Mirrors Edge, Sleeping Dogs, Burnout and Need For Speed Underground.
#5slaveanselmoPosted 3/23/2013 8:14:00 AM
SergioMach5 posted...
for value the clear winner is planetside 2. My problem is being inexperienced with mouse and keyboard and would love a console version for next gen.

as for the big releases....I am praying Bioshock infinite becomes as much a classic as Bioshock, It was just such a brilliant game and its a shooter so.

But CoD: BO2 is this years go to for multiplayer console shooters.

I tried Planetside2, also.. the Kb/M screwed me. It's sooooo different.
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#6SgtGaddPosted 3/23/2013 9:33:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7NemerlightPosted 3/23/2013 10:55:14 AM
timilayas99 posted...
No. Battlefield 3 is better. Battlefield 4 will be better than the next CoD as well.

Sadly on consoles BF3 is pretty average. Not enough players, low fps and smaller maps.
---
Chivarly: Medieval Warfare is the best PC game of 2012.
#8FantasyHerbPosted 3/23/2013 12:21:15 PM
Counter strike (all variations) all still have huge populations. TF2 says hi. Battlefield 3 on pc is pretty damn awesome. Planetside 2, Natural Selection 2. CoD is a quick pick me up and play a few matches, but it is nowhere near the best fps.
---
You keep looking, but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees
#9FeelMyBladePosted 3/23/2013 12:23:08 PM
To me it is the best fps.

Way better than bf3, despite the inconsistency.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#10majorgalaxyPosted 3/23/2013 12:48:51 PM
i say nay since i had more fun with my 60 minute trial of gotham city imposters than i did with all my blops 2 multiplayer matches combined

than i think there are other games that are more fun like serious sam, fallout, bioshock, halo, borderlands....

at least blops 2 isnt as bad breach.
---
A book worth reading is A hitch hikers guide to the galaxy both good and funny
GT:MayorofEarth2