remove perks that directly help ppl win gunfights?

#1BlueStar93Posted 3/23/2013 10:24:23 PM
Should they remove perks that directly help people win gunfights from the next COD? - Results (108 votes)
Yes
51.85% (56 votes)
No
37.96% (41 votes)
Undecided
10.19% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
They already started going in that direction when they removed SP and Juggernaut. I think it might be a good idea if they got rid of the rest of them.
#2Aether_LyricPosted 3/23/2013 10:28:46 PM
They already did this, except for Toughness and Dexterity. Toughness should be default and Dexterity should be scrapped.
#3BlueStar93(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:32:59 PM
Aether_Lyric posted...
They already did this, except for Toughness and Dexterity. Toughness should be default and Dexterity should be scrapped.

I'm counting the sound perks too. Yeah they don't do much in this game, but I think it would be a bad idea to make them useful again.
#4BaseballtitanPosted 3/23/2013 10:35:10 PM
BlueStar93 posted...
I'm counting the sound perks too.

So everyone is silent, or everyone can be heard? That effectively ruins SnD.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#5BlueStar93(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:38:27 PM
Baseballtitan posted...
BlueStar93 posted...
I'm counting the sound perks too.

So everyone is silent, or everyone can be heard? That effectively ruins SnD.

I dont play SnD so I didn't really consider it. My main issue with the sound perks is when they get too strong like MW3 sitrep.
#6Aether_LyricPosted 3/23/2013 10:39:53 PM
BlueStar93 posted...
I'm counting the sound perks too. Yeah they don't do much in this game, but I think it would be a bad idea to make them useful again.

Well if sound perks count as winning gunfights then you could argue that every perk in the game does (Ghost lets you sneak up on people, Tac Mask lets you stay on target etc). If those kinds of perks were removed what would be left?
#7BlueStar93(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 10:48:28 PM(edited)
Aether_Lyric posted...
BlueStar93 posted...

Well if sound perks count as winning gunfights then you could argue that every perk in the game does (Ghost lets you sneak up on people, Tac Mask lets you stay on target etc). If those kinds of perks were removed what would be left?

I don't think that the perks you named directly help people win gunfights. With the sound perks I'm mainly concerned about awareness getting too strong. In MW3, sitrep directly helped you win gunfights because you pretty much always had a huge advantage over your opponent. The way the sound perks are now is fine IMO so on second thought, forget the sound perks.
#8WOT BSPosted 3/24/2013 12:47:54 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...

then my dual band, mms, and sensor grenades would be useless or my teammates betties would be ran through etc
---
GT: Extract Hz
#9Lerp85Posted 3/24/2013 12:53:11 AM
BlueStar93 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
BlueStar93 posted...

I don't think that the perks you named directly help people win gunfights. With the sound perks I'm mainly concerned about awareness getting too strong. In MW3, sitrep directly helped you win gunfights because you pretty much always had a huge advantage over your opponent. The way the sound perks are now is fine IMO so on second thought, forget the sound perks.

So you are saying sounds perks help you shoot? HUH?

If you are saying it helps cause it lets people know some one is coming, then the other perks help with such things as well, and gives an advantage that will help you win gunfights.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#10ronXwhitePosted 3/24/2013 8:11:28 AM
BlueStar93 posted...
Aether_Lyric posted...
BlueStar93 posted...

itp: hasn't used awareness
---
[RS]Mikestasi - RedScreen Clan Boi
Check out my first CoD Episode! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhIpT2kWQFY