We need HARSH penalties for dashboarding...

#1possessionPosted 3/23/2013 9:38:32 PM
My last five games have ended with a host dashboarding. I really don't see an end to this BS unless there is a harsh penalty...

Dashboarding forces:

-1 to ALL stats (a 1.73 k/d becomes a .73 k/d; etc.)
You take 100 deaths
You take 10 losses
There is a 1 day suspension

This happens EVERY time you dashboard.

I only wish there was a way to not penalize people who have a power outage, or something. But these douches are ****ing annoying.
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage
#2HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/23/2013 9:40:04 PM
possession posted...
Dashboarding forces:

-1 to ALL stats (a 1.73 k/d becomes a .73 k/d; etc.)
You take 100 deaths
You take 10 losses

This happens EVERY time you dashboard.

Do you know what stats are?
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#3possession(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:41:33 PM
Oh, you caught me. I have no idea whatsoever...
---
Games that need a new entry: Nightmare Creatures, Fear Effect, Gungrave, BloodRayne, Mirror's Edge, Primal Rage
#4HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/23/2013 9:43:26 PM
possession posted...
Oh, you caught me. I have no idea whatsoever...

I hope this isn't sarcasm cause what you said was seriously mathematically flawed.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#5jimhalpert789Posted 3/23/2013 9:44:28 PM
I really don't see why dashboarding is a big deal. It really only affects people if the dashboarder is the host, and there's no way to know if the "dashboarder" was actually dashboarding or if they had some other problem (power outage, bad connection, or even something like a dog knocking over the Xbox). I empathize, because it's happened to me before, but I really don't think it's a big enough problem to warrant much attention, and it'd be nearly impossible to find a good solution to it.
---
"I hate so much about the things that you choose to be." Cookies are awarded to users who get the reference.
Cookies awarded so far -- 0
#6WholegraineyPosted 3/23/2013 9:45:45 PM
DEATH to anyone that dashboards!!
---
GT: Wholegrainey
#7possession(Topic Creator)Posted 3/23/2013 9:47:16 PM
I'm ****ing tired of dashboarders, that's the only point I'm making. You can argue all the stupid technical crap you want, I really don't care.
---
#8Aether_LyricPosted 3/23/2013 9:49:18 PM
jimhalpert789 posted...
I really don't see why dashboarding is a big deal. It really only affects people if the dashboarder is the host, and there's no way to know if the "dashboarder" was actually dashboarding or if they had some other problem (power outage, bad connection, or even something like a dog knocking over the Xbox). I empathize, because it's happened to me before, but I really don't think it's a big enough problem to warrant much attention, and it'd be nearly impossible to find a good solution to it.

Because there are kids who brag about their K/D even though they dashboard every time they don't go 2:1
#9HoundourPosted 3/23/2013 9:49:33 PM
possession posted...
I'm ****ing tired of dashboarders, that's the only point I'm making. You can argue all the stupid technical crap you want, I really don't care.

...but anything you say can and will be used against you through the court of logic.
---
I LOVE METAL
#10ReggieBush09Posted 3/23/2013 9:50:04 PM
lol some kid dashboarded cause we lost the first round of a domination game on standoff.

I even saw his character disappear as we lost in the grey screen HAHA
---
you got the love that I want you got the love that I need.