Does the Sliquifier REALLY apper in the box after my teammate takes it?

#1boogerwooger_2Posted 3/24/2013 1:59:59 AM
I think this is MALARKY!!

I have played Die Rise A MILLION times and let my less skilled split-screen take it so we can survive, in hopes that I'll get the Sliquifier outta the box, and NOTHING.

Another weird thing is that I have seen the Portal Grenades, from Ascention, flash by during the rotation, is this another clown move by 3arch?

Anywho, WHERE'S MY F****** SLIQUIFIER??????
---
The Internet In 10 Words:
Being Completely Right And Having People Hate You For It.
#2JohnWall32Posted 3/24/2013 2:03:41 AM
it only appears in the box if someone dies with it or they replace it with a gun from the box...I don't even use that overpowered gun and I know that...what a noob
#3TziggyxPosted 3/24/2013 2:08:58 AM
JohnWall32 posted...
it only appears in the box if someone dies with it or they replace it with a gun from the box...I don't even use that overpowered gun and I know that...what a noob

Seriously, are you 12?
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#4boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:22:10 AM
JohnWall32 posted...

So you obviously haven't made it that far..........

I made it to round 45 SOLO, with

PaP Ray Gun: 8 shots to kill ONE zombie
PaP HAMR: Headshots don't kill zombies in one shot
Sliquifier

So this "Over Powered" gun is the ONLY way to make it to higher rounds.

But if you have ever made it anywhere past round 30-35 you would know that.

Sliquifier is ESSENTIAL to survive longer.

Do you think I would have made this topic if I could survive with ANY other gun??

I would MUCH rather play with a different gun because the Sliquifier gets boring.
---
#5TziggyxPosted 3/24/2013 2:25:13 AM
Watch out TC, he consistently carries randoms to round 40+. He even made a topic about it.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#6boogerwooger_2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 3:05:11 AM
Tziggyx posted...
Watch out TC, he consistently carries randoms to round 40+. He even made a topic about it.

That's pretty funny because anyone who has made it past 30 KNOWS that you won't survive without the Sliquifer.

Just by him claiming that hes carried people past round 40, and saying he does it WITHOUT the Sliquifier, proves that he's full of dog s***.

It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE without the Sliquifier.

He calls it overpowered because he's never been past round 30, and I'll rip my d*** off and throw it at my tv, if he ever showed me a 40+ round game WITHOUT the Sliquifier.

This guy is clown shoes.
---
#7Abefikus07Posted 3/24/2013 5:27:10 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/24/2013 6:05:44 AM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
Tziggyx posted...

That's pretty funny because anyone who has made it past 30 KNOWS that you won't survive without the Sliquifer.

Just by him claiming that hes carried people past round 40, and saying he does it WITHOUT the Sliquifier, proves that he's full of dog s***.

It is virtually IMPOSSIBLE without the Sliquifier.

He calls it overpowered because he's never been past round 30, and I'll rip my d*** off and throw it at my tv, if he ever showed me a 40+ round game WITHOUT the Sliquifier.

This guy is clown shoes.

JohnWall is a major douche and a liar, but I made it to 46(2 player game) on the first weekend of it's release without knowing what a sliquifier or trample steam was. PAP AN94, Ray Gun, and M & S was our setup.
#9JohnWall32Posted 3/24/2013 8:35:08 AM
boogerwooger_2 posted...
JohnWall32 posted...

So you obviously haven't made it that far..........

I made it to round 45 SOLO, with

PaP Ray Gun: 8 shots to kill ONE zombie
PaP HAMR: Headshots don't kill zombies in one shot
Sliquifier

So this "Over Powered" gun is the ONLY way to make it to higher rounds.

But if you have ever made it anywhere past round 30-35 you would know that.

Sliquifier is ESSENTIAL to survive longer.

Do you think I would have made this topic if I could survive with ANY other gun??

I would MUCH rather play with a different gun because the Sliquifier gets boring.

you're upset because I exposed you for what you really are...now get lost, noob
#10LerthyrPosted 3/24/2013 8:52:28 AM
I've gotten to round 30+ simply by running trains in the bar below the SVU. /shrug
---
GT: Lerthyr
"Lerth, watching you play SnD is like watching Mozart paint a picture. It's absolutely beautiful." -supercoolisaac