Next DLC zombie ideas?

#1WeaponX115Posted 3/24/2013 12:45:24 PM
When is the next DLC coming out? I'm sick of Die Rise, there's not that much to do anymore on zombies! What ideas do you have for the next zombies DLC!? Do you like the new maps compare to maps from WaW or Black Ops 1?
#2Glenn The GreatPosted 3/24/2013 1:44:36 PM
I'd just be happy if they put a vote kick option in the game...
---
gt: Raknizzle
PSN: Tubascaba
#3WeaponX115(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2013 2:50:06 PM
Glenn The Great posted...

Like in L4D? Yea that would be pretty cool! I kinda wish they had more guns. I mean the guns now are cool, but the Peacekeeper came out with the DLC but it wasn't even in the map! -_-
#4tadmfpolePosted 3/24/2013 4:00:32 PM

What a great idea! Now you can ruin leader board attempts in public matches yourself without having someone leave. Not to mention this feature is never ever abused in L4D. Being that we have such a civil and honest community playing this I can't think of a better way to improve zombies!

Hopefully Treyarch will also figure out another way to drag the matches out even longer than they have so far. My favorite part of playing zombies is NOT shooting zombies, but waiting on perk machines to appear and baby sitting crawlers so someone can walk 45 minutes across the map to the box, come back, and wait for the PAP machine to appear or drop a turbine at some random location and walk 8 miles to another before they PAP.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#5Silver17Posted 3/24/2013 4:03:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6zerooo0Posted 3/24/2013 4:35:19 PM
Glenn The Great posted...

The community would be awful for it. The bad would far outnumber the good. Terrible idea, and it doesn't even work in L4D.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro