Anybody here just have a "Just for fun" class that surprisingly works out well?

#1zerooo0Posted 3/24/2013 4:39:39 PM(edited)
Topic

I made a class that I thought of after watching "Olympus has Fallen" the other day, & it works AMAZINGLY. Here's the following

MP7-Silencer
No Secondary
No Lethal
EMP Grenade
Lightweight/Blind Eye
Scavenger
Extreme Conditioning/Dead Silence.

This class worked better then I thought, & at times I can actually here the enemy coming. Also it has finally gotten me to appreciate the MP7 after I've hated it in ever FPS that it's been in.
---
Injustice Gods Among Us most anticipated to play as characters: Raven, Aquaman, Deathstroke, & Sinestro
#2dioxxysPosted 3/24/2013 11:04:26 PM
Five-Seven (or another pistol)

Lightweight/Ghost
Toughness/Fast Hands
Dexterity/Engineer

(just steal everyones guns and find your faves)
#3slaveanselmoPosted 3/24/2013 11:05:39 PM
All my classes are just for fun..
---
Learn to sense the sarcasm, bro.
#4cloud_hopperPosted 3/25/2013 1:19:41 AM
zerooo0 posted...
Topic

I made a class that I thought of after watching "Olympus has Fallen" the other day, & it works AMAZINGLY. Here's the following

MP7-Silencer
No Secondary
No Lethal
EMP Grenade
Lightweight/Blind Eye
Scavenger
Extreme Conditioning/Dead Silence.

This class worked better then I thought, & at times I can actually here the enemy coming. Also it has finally gotten me to appreciate the MP7 after I've hated it in ever FPS that it's been in.

Ever since the recent nerf of SMGs the MP7 is suddenly a much better contender than it used to be.
---
GT:Nocturnalned
FSU Wins ACC and Orange Bowl!! :D
#5sphixxPosted 3/25/2013 1:23:23 AM
dioxxys posted...
Five-Seven (or another pistol)

Lightweight/Ghost
Toughness/Fast Hands
Dexterity/Engineer

(just steal everyones guns and find your faves)

I do this, a Five-Seven and load up on perks. Just run around like an idiot and get shot up all the time but it's such a laugh!
#6TheMudkipManPosted 3/25/2013 2:09:56 AM
KSG with Quickdraw and Long Barrel

Lightweight/Ghost
Toughness
Dexterity/ExCon

The KSG is easily my favorite gun but it's not always consistent, depending upon lag or my nerves. Still, when I'm looking to have a carefree game, this class always brings a smile.
---
GT: N7 Honor
Above post may contain opinions.
#7Manor_47Posted 3/25/2013 2:11:19 AM
This was my "just for kicks" class and is now one of my mains, tried every pistol and settled with

Tac 45 suppressed
EMP x2
Semtex

Lightweight
Scav
Engineer/extreme conditioning

I run CP-Sentry-Stealth with it and focus on flanking the enemy, dropping Sentries all over the place and capping objectives. Have got more hate mail than ever before from this class which just adds to the fun. I may drop something for ghost but not got it yet
#8MasterSplinterWPosted 3/25/2013 2:30:35 AM
I agree with others, pistoling people is fun
---
Sometimes all you learn in defeat, is that you have been defeated. -Master Li------GT: DirkaDurkaJihad
#9MarinePosted 3/25/2013 10:19:40 AM
My medieval class:

Assault shield
Combat axes
concussion grenades

Flak jacket
Scavenger + Fast hands
Ex Con
---
Cree en el Nino
#10AaronHutchPosted 3/25/2013 10:21:20 AM
OP are you REALLY that surprised a silenced SMG with lightweight works out well??
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56