New Leaderboards

#1G13sBEARGRYLLSPosted 3/25/2013 3:38:37 AM
im sick of looking at the leaderboards and seeing people really high up who have played just 1 or 2 games or have clearly boosted.

what would your thought be on to appear on leaderboards you have to have completed 20 games on the game type and also play a minimum number of games per month to qualify?????????

personally i think that would make a little more sense, what are your thoughts?
#2Andrew_RyannPosted 3/25/2013 3:50:04 AM
I honestly dont think anyone but you cares about the leaderboards
#3ArcXenosPosted 3/25/2013 3:55:54 AM
I am sure some of them are hacked, rendering the leaderboards to be laughable.
---
Nanomachines, SON
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 3/25/2013 4:20:01 AM
The leaderboards are always hacked and are hysterical.

The leaderboards in here are just bad because it's based off SPM rather than total score.

Someone can have ONE really good game and get like a 1200spm in Domination, never play it again and be close to the top of the leaderboards for the rest of the games life.
#5roach06Posted 3/25/2013 5:04:45 AM
SevenDayCandle posted...

The leaderboards in here are just bad because it's based off SPM rather than total score.

Someone can have ONE really good game and get like a 1200spm in Domination, never play it again and be close to the top of the leaderboards for the rest of the games life.

A minimum amount of games is a good idea... but basing the leaderboards off of total score instead of SPM is just dumb.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#6G13sBEARGRYLLS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:17:40 AM
roach06 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

A minimum amount of games is a good idea... but basing the leaderboards off of total score instead of SPM is just dumb.

what about a minimum number of games per month to maintain your leaderboard score? i dont know about anyone else but i would like to see and almost accurate view of leaderboards mainly to view how i sit against the rest of the community and knowing when i look whos actually good and who isnt.
#7G13sBEARGRYLLS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2013 6:20:46 AM
G13sBEARGRYLLS posted...
roach06 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

what about a minimum number of games per month to maintain your leaderboard score? i dont know about anyone else but i would like to see and almost accurate view of leaderboards mainly to view how i sit against the rest of the community and knowing when i look whos actually good and who isnt.

or maybe a move to overall score but with a breakdown of total games played against time played then sort of breakdown to give and overall score
#8roach06Posted 3/25/2013 6:26:28 AM
G13sBEARGRYLLS posted...
roach06 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...

Yea, def a good idea to make a minimum number of games per week/month to stay on the board. That would get rid of all those 900 SPM guys with 1 game under their belt.

But total score has nothing to do with how good you are, so basing a leaderboard off of that would be kind of silly.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6