IYO, what is the most annoying perk in the series?

#51QualiTPosted 3/26/2013 11:09:44 AM
xFINALBOSSx posted...
Any perk that allows you to hide. Seriously, this is the lamest part of playing CoD; people too afraid of confrontation. Ghost and Cold Blooded from all games just promotes camping, head glitching, and corner hiding.

tbf so does sitrep pro.

Why run around and make noise (and potentially be prefired with no chance) when I can sit in a corner and make it so that no-ones thinks im there?

Loved doing that to sitrep pro users the reaction of "OMFG UR SITTING IN A CORNER NOOB" was hilarious, moreso when I antagonised them about using sitrep pro as a crutch.
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#52Wife4SalePosted 3/26/2013 11:27:03 AM
xFINALBOSSx posted...
Any perk that allows you to hide. Seriously, this is the lamest part of playing CoD; people too afraid of confrontation. Ghost and Cold Blooded from all games just promotes camping, head glitching, and corner hiding.

you don't need ghost or cold blooded to hide, so moot point
#53Keyblade9000(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 4:01:34 PM
Bump
---
Not changing my sig 'till Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.
Started 2-14-13 Skyrim is overrated. PM me if you agree
#54XT3M3Posted 3/26/2013 7:18:58 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
Sit Rep Pro didn't slow down none SnD gamemodes at all

EL
OH
EL

Me and you must have played 2 different games.

My MW3 SND games went like this

Round 1 would be the round where everyone got a feel of the other team.
*SitRep player detected*

Round 2-7 would be people who are too scared to push up or they start crouch walking (slowing down the game) because they are scared to get soundwhored
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 40-28 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 11-12-3 4th Place
#55Sega9599Posted 3/27/2013 3:42:48 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Sitrep Pro

Post-patch

Anyone who considers SRP a more broken perk than OMA is deluded.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#56Sega9599Posted 3/27/2013 3:49:23 AM
Wife4Sale posted...
patkelly929 posted...
Assassin Pro.

COUNTER ALL THE THINGS!!!

It would have been a lot better if Marksman made Assassin Pro users' red names show up at normal (not even the extended) range.

It would have helped against a perk that countered 8 or 9 things, and it would have made Marksman more viable.

Assassin Pro wasn't that strong, stop exaggerating

Sitrep Pro on the other hand, was ridiculous
Even Dead Silence became USELESS, Infinity Ward turned stupid and made Sitrep Pro hear EVERYTHING with the accuracy of a CIA wiretap, making Search & Destroy unplayable, and killing every other game mode also
And then it works like Engineer/Hacker? LOL

That's stupid, no it doesn't. You can't reroll care packages, but if you want to lie, then sure, that's cool.
and assassin pro is overpowered. it's better the way it is now in BO2 where to get that effect you have to have multiple perks, instead of just one.

Sitreppro works just fine. It's strong, sure. But people always over exaggerate. It doesn't show everybody up on the map like constant AUAV. It can't hear people who are crouchwalking. It can't be heard while you're flashbanged/stunned. I've used it before, and it's helpful of course, but it was in MW2 as well. Just because Dead Silence doesn't counter it somehow makes it OP? What about people not using DS in MW2? Did they complain SRP was overpowered then? NO. They took it in their stride and got on with it.

Scrambler shouldn't have been countered by Assassin Pro. That's the real fact here. If this was implemented, you'd have a lot more tactical play involved.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#57Wife4SalePosted 3/27/2013 5:24:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#58yiangaruuugaPosted 3/27/2013 7:33:37 AM
Ghost/Assassin
---
GT: xFrostxPhoenix
Now Playing: BF3, DC 2 Waiting for: MW3,Skyrim, ACR...Monster Hunter is the **** btw.
#59HaganPosted 3/27/2013 7:37:28 AM
Too many to list

Sit rep pro= broken
assassin = broken
commando = stupid
second chance = stupid
Oma = broken
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz
#60BrockObamaPosted 3/27/2013 9:32:58 AM
1. SitRep Pro (MW3)
2. Awareness (Black Ops 2)
3. Second Chance
4. Commando
5. 3x Frag

If deathstreaks are included, put Dead Man's Hand between Awareness and Second Chance.