IYO, what is the most annoying perk in the series?

#61lolcharizardPosted 3/27/2013 9:44:40 AM
xFINALBOSSx posted...
Any perk that allows you to hide. Seriously, this is the lamest part of playing CoD; people too afraid of confrontation. Ghost and Cold Blooded from all games just promotes camping, head glitching, and corner hiding.

But cold blooded is useless in this game and debuted in the same game as OMA and DC. Also, if you honestly think BO2 ghost is "one of the most annoying perks in CoD history." you need help.
---
LEADER OF THE ZACK PACK
#62SkilzMCPosted 3/27/2013 9:35:04 PM
Sega9599 posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Sitrep Pro

Post-patch

Anyone who considers SRP a more broken perk than OMA is deluded.

I'd say they where equally broken, Sitrep is just a more recent memory.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#63Soul_On_DisplayPosted 3/27/2013 9:36:36 PM
SkilzMC posted...
Sega9599 posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
SkilzMC posted...
Sitrep Pro

Post-patch

Anyone who considers SRP a more broken perk than OMA is deluded.

I'd say they where equally broken, Sitrep is just a more recent memory.

---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#64MegaTape13Posted 3/27/2013 10:48:29 PM
BipBapBam posted...
danger close

I'm glad this was posted first, and in less than a minute.

GandalfTehGray posted...
FlashCannon posted...
honestly, stopping power for me. NO ONE could manage to not use it. i'm sure nearly every class for everyone in previous cods was filled with this perk. i'm glad they evened out all the damage. that was one reason why i was so hyped for BO1 when that was first coming out.

Lol bs, Cod 4 had a balance between jugg, sp, and uav jammer. Then they made it down to SP, Danger Close, Cold Blooded,Lightweight. All those had a nice balance between them and mostly countered the playstyles evenly. When they got rid of the "offensive" SP the dominant choice now is to go the stealth route. Before when people went the stealth route you had an advantage if they weren't shooting you from behind, now all the guns are even and whoever sees someone first is even more true for CoD.

There was not a balance there. Stopping Power was and probably will remain the most used perk in the series by a country mile, which paradoxically is the reason it was/is so tolerated. It was basically treated as the default perk (which admittedly was good for gameplay, in a certain sense).
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13