Do Tactical Knife attachment kills count towards kills with the pistols?

#1SevenDayCandlePosted 3/26/2013 12:33:37 AM
I have no clue...
#2WaitinOnANoobPosted 3/26/2013 12:46:38 AM
Yes
#3Pooh Da StrykerPosted 3/26/2013 12:57:21 AM
Helps a lot with getting gold with the Executioner. I didn't realize until I needed 5 more Bloodthirsty medals.
---
GamerTag: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- Black Ops 2
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.
#4FlashCannonPosted 3/26/2013 12:59:53 AM
Pooh Da Stryker posted...
Helps a lot with getting gold with the Executioner. I didn't realize until I needed 5 more Bloodthirsty medals.

yeah i wish i had realized this too, as i chose the akimbo route rather than the tactical knife. because i didn't know it would work as well. in the end i feel better about akimbo because they look awesome with diamond.
#5Pooh Da StrykerPosted 3/26/2013 2:13:39 AM
FlashCannon posted...
Pooh Da Stryker posted...

yeah i wish i had realized this too, as i chose the akimbo route rather than the tactical knife. because i didn't know it would work as well. in the end i feel better about akimbo because they look awesome with diamond.

Akimbo didn't work for me, so I went long barrel + fast reload while relying on Hijacked lol. The only time I played HC Kill Confirmed was for that accursed gun. The Ronin camo for it looks kick ass though. Haven't looked at the diamond yet.

I must say though.. When I played Sharpshooter three days ago that gun came up. Guess who suddenly took first place? Lmao all of that torture paid off
---
GamerTag: BiggLaw4 -Currently playing- Black Ops 2
Popular opinion and fact are not the same thing. Think for yourself.