I'm tired of having potheads on my team

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 3/26/2013 10:21:34 AM
Be on the mic high as a kite and holding the team back by putting up scores like 3-24. Then I have to see their hemp emblems too. Smoking weed isn't cool but for some reason these people think it is. Not only is it holding them back from being good at the game, it's also gonna hold them back from accomplishing anything in life.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2BaseballtitanPosted 3/26/2013 10:23:21 AM
So much ignorance I can't even.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 3/26/2013 10:24:08 AM
I partake sometimes.

When I do, I'm usually pretty damn good and do better than normal. Except for the 1st game, I start shooting at the random s*** that blows by. After that it seems like I figure it out and play well again.

Don't have it in my name or emblem though.
#4SevenDayCandlePosted 3/26/2013 10:25:37 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Be on the mic high as a kite and holding the team back by putting up scores like 3-24. Then I have to see their hemp emblems too. Smoking weed isn't cool but for some reason these people think it is. Not only is it holding them back from being good at the game, it's also gonna hold them back from accomplishing anything in life.

I shall also like to note the very high probability of Marijuana becoming legalized in the USA. It's already 'technically' legal in a few states, just waiting on them to learn how to properly enforce the laws and distribution.

It's also a prescribed medicine...
#5fatclemenzaPosted 3/26/2013 10:25:56 AM
i endorse this topic

bad kids won't get any better shooting pot into their veins every day
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#6Moody_DroidPosted 3/26/2013 10:26:46 AM
it's also the leisure activity of many noncontributing members of society
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR~Fhos
BO2 is the best COD game in terms of weapon balance~Silver17
#7SevenDayCandlePosted 3/26/2013 10:27:05 AM
fatclemenza posted...
i endorse this topic

Yea, everyone knows in order to use pot correctly you're supposed to put it in ice cubes and add it to your mountain dew.
#8theLongR0DPosted 3/26/2013 10:29:14 AM
fatclemenza posted...

haha
#9C_Dub7Posted 3/26/2013 10:32:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10Astro_B0mbPosted 3/26/2013 10:42:45 AM
C_Dub7 posted...
I think TC needs to smoke some weed and see if it don't improve the quality of his mutha*****' life. Now, wait a minute, if you ain't smokin' weed because you got a good job, then by all means make yo' paper, booboo. But if you ain't got no job, and you ain't smokin' weed, I don't know what the **** you're doin' with yo' life. I really don't.

PIMP
---
.:The Elite Connection:.