Which of these 2 should I unlock on Prestige?

#1DeathChaos25Posted 3/26/2013 2:54:15 PM
I'm currently on lv 55, at least 2 more games and I should reach prestige 1. But I have a certain dilemma, I don't know whether I should permanently unlock Ghost or Scavenger, they're both just so damn good, so, which should I go with?
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
#2SevenDayCandlePosted 3/26/2013 2:55:11 PM
Flak Jacket?
#3DeathChaos25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 2:58:38 PM
I've barely used Flat Jacket, I think I can count the times with my right hand and still have fingers let over XD
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
#4advancewarsnutPosted 3/26/2013 3:24:50 PM
Get Ghost. It's unlocked later.

If you don't care about diamond guns, get Scavenger with your second token. Otherwise pick a late unlock that you need to gold.

Flak Jacket can wait until you start playing tons of objective modes. It's a lifesaver then.
---
You know, in Japanese, the Wii 2 would be called the Wii Nii... -NikP1
#5DeathChaos25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:28:10 PM
advancewarsnut posted...
Get Ghost. It's unlocked later.

If you don't care about diamond guns, get Scavenger with your second token. Otherwise pick a late unlock that you need to gold.

Flak Jacket can wait until you start playing tons of objective modes. It's a lifesaver then.


^ This, is exactly what I was thinking, after reading this I just went for Ghost, since It's just soooooooooooooooo damn awesome
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25
#6dreadscythe111Posted 3/26/2013 3:35:54 PM
My first unlock was Ghost (this was when the game first came out and everyone UAV spammed).

I play a lot of Dom, and realized that Flak Jacket was much more useful, so that was my second unlock.

Honestly, if you can get off of using Ghost as a crutch (people don't use UAV nearly as much anymore), use it on something else that best fits how you play (Scavenger, like you said). If Ghost IS that best fit, then go with Ghost. :)
#7dammitdan57Posted 3/26/2013 3:41:26 PM
I used my first token on scavenger. Ghost IMO is a waist. Ill tell you the biggest beast class there is in this game when using any gun besides snipers.

Primary with two attachments
Hard line and flak jacket
Toughness and scavenger
Tac mask

It's basically a juggernaut class

Your welcome
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#8moridin7632Posted 3/26/2013 3:45:16 PM
dammitdan57 posted...
I used my first token on scavenger. Ghost IMO is a waist. Ill tell you the biggest beast class there is in this game when using any gun besides snipers.

Primary with two attachments
Hard line and flak jacket
Toughness and scavenger
Tac mask

It's basically a juggernaut class

Your welcome


Nice class. Something I would use while playing Dom.

When I prestiged the first time I took ghost for 2 reasons.

First, the person I play with a lot likes TDM over any other game mode. I find flak jacket a waste in that mode due to very rarely getting hit by an explosive. I also like to stay off of the map.

Second, is the late unlock nature of it. It was the most bang for my buck.

My unlocks went like this at first:

Ghost
Flak jacket
Scavenger
C4

Then the rest were the later unlock assualt rifles.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#9DeathChaos25(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 3:45:37 PM
dreadscythe111 posted...
My first unlock was Ghost (this was when the game first came out and everyone UAV spammed).

I play a lot of Dom, and realized that Flak Jacket was much more useful, so that was my second unlock.

Honestly, if you can get off of using Ghost as a crutch (people don't use UAV nearly as much anymore), use it on something else that best fits how you play (Scavenger, like you said). If Ghost IS that best fit, then go with Ghost. :)


I went with Ghost, why?
Because once I unlocked it, I made myself some stealth Classes,I even named one "Stealth Ninja" just for the lulz.
And so far, Ghost has been quite effective, specially since I tend to play Objective based games more than anything (mostly Domination or Demolition), and since 90% I'm the only person who plays the objective in my team (The other 10% where my team plays the objective is when I play with my friends)
Ghost just happens to do wonders in capping or planting/defusing in the enemy's faces,
and yes, there has yet to be a game where I don't hear the other team spamming UAVs or VSATs, which is why I also run the Counter UAV and EMP Killstreaks along with whatever else fits the game type I'm currently playing (I.E Sentry Guns for Domination, Guardians for Demolition, etc )
---
Xbox live & PSN - DeathChaos25