Could they not add a respawn delay on League Play when you get out-numbered?

#1JonnywestsidePosted 3/26/2013 3:24:15 PM
I'm trying to get into League Play since pubs have become a bit same-old and boring but it's really hard to enjoy with so many quitters. Out of about 15 games played today only one of them ended 4v4, it's hard enough playing on a competetive level without regularly being a man or two down.

It's not like they leave when you're loosing badly, people will often leave straight after their first death within the first 30 seconds. Even when I'm playing with a full party, half the other team will back out and it will become the most boring game ever. I actually want the rest of their team to leave just to end the misery.

The only two solutions I can think of are the respawn delay timer or a more complicated idea where you can only have the same amount of people spawned in as the enemy does, so if you die you have to wait for someone else on your team to die before you can respawn.

Has Treyarch said anything about fixing this issue? They pushed League Play pretty hard and this is pretty gamebreaking TBH.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#2BloodySeraphimPosted 3/26/2013 5:52:34 PM
u mad?

get good.

use dead silence.
#3XxOblivion77Posted 3/26/2013 6:04:39 PM
u mad?

get good.

use dead silence.

pls go

oh wait just read his sig lol

they need to punish quitters
---
GT: OhBlivEeUn
Sometimes you just gotta let these suckas know that your balls are bigger than theirs - shadowsofdawn
#4XT3M3Posted 3/26/2013 6:12:18 PM
i lost 3 straight games last night cause 1 person left.

and i quit cod for the night yesterday.

i know how to fix this problem, but the thing is treyarch is lazy and wont do anything till a pro complains and since most pros play as a party of 2/3 this really isnt a problem to them.

all 3arch would have to do is add a Quit ratio (like EA sports games) and match the players up with other people who quit as often as them.

Dock at least 500 points for quiting and a 30 min probation after ur 3rd or 2nd quit. for the day. (i didnt say per quit cause sometimes people have to go tend to their Lives and other needs.) if they keep repeating this DEMOTE them to the next rank under. example you are a rage quitting platty? now you are gold.

the other idea i have are for the people who stayed. but i feel it would be exploited in parties. Make it where if you are bound to orginally lose 150 points for the game and someone quits out , make it where you only lose half of the original or 30 points instead.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Teams/Divsion standing Nets: 40-28 2nd place| Yankees OFF| Giants OFF| Islanders 11-12-3 4th Place