M8A1 vs Swat-556 once and for all (video)

#21trakrunr4evrPosted 3/27/2013 8:50:44 AM
I haven't watched the vid, but I'm sure it's good. I will get on later and leave a like lol.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#22supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 12:37:36 PM
Silver17 posted...
IDK I "want to like" the M8, but it's just one of the few guns that I just haven't really found "my setup" with yet... *shrugs*

Fair enough, some guns just don't click with everyone. Not the end of the world lol.

nath999 posted...
People were actually questioning m8 over the swat? lol

There were a number of people, yeah lol.

trakrunr4evr posted...
I haven't watched the vid, but I'm sure it's good. I will get on later and leave a like lol.

:)
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#23NotoriousIyPosted 3/27/2013 1:20:42 PM
still doesn't explain the fact that i get hitmarkers on a guy with the swat when he's afk and i shoot him in the head
---
CMWABME + SCFTAOGAP + C.O.K.
#24trakrunr4evrPosted 3/27/2013 1:22:48 PM
NotoriousIy posted...
still doesn't explain the fact that i get hitmarkers on a guy with the swat when he's afk and i shoot him in the head

You're just bad.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#25Sputnik1337Posted 3/27/2013 1:45:11 PM
does the rounding on the m8's extended mag capacity bother anyone else? I cant use it because of my ocpd.
---
z
#26imthestuntmanPosted 3/27/2013 2:19:13 PM(edited)
Very well done video. My question is is it worth using select fire on the m8? Ive never tried it personally.

My 2 cents on attachments: i go acog (im notalgic for rainbow six vegas)l quickdraw, amd fast mags.
---
I whole heartedly despise IGN. Bad reviews and incorrect information.
#27supercoolisaac(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 8:38:49 PM
NotoriousIy posted...

lol

Sputnik1337 posted...
does the rounding on the m8's extended mag capacity bother anyone else? I cant use it because of my ocpd.

drives me nuts lol, i never use ex mags on it though.

imthestuntman posted...
Very well done video. My question is is it worth using select fire on the m8? Ive never tried it personally.

My 2 cents on attachments: i go acog (im notalgic for rainbow six vegas)l quickdraw, amd fast mags.

Probably not honestly, it's not that great.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#28Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/27/2013 8:51:55 PM
I still like the SWAT more.... I find it to be more consistent... well to me at least. That and I like using SF on it for closer ranges and not having that many cons against using it (aside from a drop in accuracy).
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.