BREAKING: Infinity Ward are releasing an unannounced game for next gen consoles!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. BREAKING: Infinity Ward are releasing an unannounced game for next gen consoles!

User Info: MrBombasticaI

MrBombasticaI
3 years ago#1
http://www.infinityward.com/jobs

Go to All Jobs, then to Game Design Intern.

You'll see this:

http://i.imgur.com/Afv7MsL.png

They are planning an announcement of something soon, and it's for Next Gen Consoles.

Discuss
t*** (Sig bet on CE, 19/03/2013)

User Info: BeastlyIguana

BeastlyIguana
3 years ago#2
Uh... Cool, I suppose.
Voth tu ahrk spaan.

User Info: WhooKilledKenny

WhooKilledKenny
3 years ago#3
I think they are making two separate Cod's. MW4 for current gen and a new series that will release along side the Xbox 720/Infinity or whatever it's called. Supposedly it's called Call of Duty: Ghost or that is the rumor

User Info: nath999

nath999
3 years ago#4
I'm not 100% sure but i believe Neversoft is developing CoD 2013. So i'm sure IW next game will just be the 2014 CoD.
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862

User Info: Error_IDELG

Error_IDELG
3 years ago#5
oh you mean Infinity Ward is going to move to the next gen consoles and not keep making games for the 360/ps3?

i am so shocked

User Info: MrBombasticaI

MrBombasticaI
3 years ago#6
nath999 posted...
I'm not 100% sure but i believe Neversoft is developing CoD 2013. So i'm sure IW next game will just be the 2014 CoD.

Why would IW be posting that a year before they announce it then?
t*** (Sig bet on CE, 19/03/2013)

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
3 years ago#7
Error_IDELG posted...
oh you mean Infinity Ward is going to move to the next gen consoles and not keep making games for the 360/ps3?

i am so shocked

right. this is breaking news?
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: Aether_Lyric

Aether_Lyric
3 years ago#8
This is really old news, they've had that there forever. Also it's a given that a huge developer like Infinity Ward is developing for next gen consoles. Every developer is.

User Info: ingo4

ingo4
3 years ago#9
aah, in all fairness TC was just trying to bring us new info. let's not be too hard on him
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: Snickleseed

Snickleseed
3 years ago#10
A new Call of Duty?

In other BREAKING news, the sun came up this morning
I can't grammar
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. BREAKING: Infinity Ward are releasing an unannounced game for next gen consoles!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived