This game...

#1Nintgmr00Posted 3/27/2013 9:03:30 PM
This game looks like a lot of fun, but I just can't seem to do well in it which makes it difficult to play. It is much different from MW3 which makes it all the more difficult to me. Does anyone have any tips or advice to help me do better in games?
#2MrB730Posted 3/27/2013 9:08:05 PM
You could practice in private matches with bots on until you get a feel for this game. Thats really all i personally can think of i thought this game was much more like the modern warfare games than Blops 1 so it wasnt too tough to get the hang of it for me.
---
Thou shall not ragequit. - Commandment # 11
#3Webmaster4531Posted 3/27/2013 9:10:55 PM
Many people say it's useless but I find dead silent to be the most useful perk in the game. Without it I find many psychics flanking me guns drawn, campers ready for me, or turning around.
#4FeelMyBladePosted 3/27/2013 9:19:01 PM
It would help if you could let is know what is giving you trouble.

Running perks like flak jacket, toughness, engineer or ghost can save you countless times. Run low support streaks such as uavs, cuavs. If you are having trouble in gunfights or if you are learning the maps, practice in combat training. I recommend using a semiauto if you are trying to improve your aim.

Learn the flank routes and camping location where the opponent might be. Emp grenades are very helpful since you can get hit markers from behind walls.

Last, but not least, try to read the opponent. Focus on where they are coming from and their next move. Don't become too reliant on your radar.
---
Currently Playing: Black Ops 2
Best CoD yet! Love it!
#5retroman20Posted 3/27/2013 10:22:02 PM
one tip i will say is use the Engineer perk...With all the Bettys, and Claymores out...its worth it.
---
One of the Four Horsemen of BRAP