I honesty cannot play this anymore, why? TLDR Thanks anyway.

#1Bad_BricksPosted 3/27/2013 10:49:35 PM
Maybe I am not man enough to handle it or maybe it just seems that you can do everything right and still lose.

I have decided that this game is just too much for me… You have the random BS, random 2-20 players, and of course the random D Bags on mic. :/

My first CoD was WaW, I’m a newbie, and MW3 was the first time I took the game seriously prestige 17 over 2kd, but now this game is only Stress. I want to win, I want to do well, but it just seems the game itself is always against me and maybe you too. Truthfully this game for “Me” seems to have less lag problems than MW3, but it just seems more rushed and hollow…

I honestly will not be buying the next CoD, I do have respect for the game itself and it can be fun but it really drives me crazy. I guess I’m just weak to wish for something better… …

Any thoughts?

Respectfully,
BadBricks
#2DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 3/27/2013 10:53:02 PM
Everyone quits eventually, though not for the reason of "the game is against me."

I have at least 20 days played on every COD since CoD4 (Probably 60 on COD4 alone). The game just gets stupid/boring/repetitive after a while.

Maybe its because I've grown up and have better things and people to do and see. *Shrug*
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#3Webmaster4531Posted 3/27/2013 10:53:09 PM
I guess if it's not fun for you then you should quit. I wish you would give actual reason other than just FEELING more hollow than mw3. You clearly think the networking is better and that's everyone reason for disliking it.
#4Who_ate_the_piePosted 3/27/2013 10:53:15 PM
I just play thiis for zombies. The multiplayer is trash.
#5Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 10:55:40 PM
DeViLXinCaRnATe posted...
Everyone quits eventually, though not for the reason of "the game is against me."

I have at least 20 days played on every COD since CoD4 (Probably 60 on COD4 alone). The game just gets stupid/boring/repetitive after a while.

Maybe its because I've grown up and have better things and people to do and see. *Shrug*

Good point, and yes it does become repetitive… I really did love it at first! Games just get old I guess.
#6DeViLXinCaRnATePosted 3/27/2013 10:58:27 PM
Bad_Bricks posted...

Good point, and yes it does become repetitive… I really did love it at first! Games just get old I guess.

The games don't, we do. I just don't have the attention span for it any longer. All my friends from high school used to play competitively with me on COD4 and MW2. Now none of us even play. I only got this game in the first place because it was a gift.

Don't even ask why I come on here...Habit I suppose.
---
"I don't know what impresses me more.The amount of knowledge this troll has, or how he uses it." <-- About me.
#7Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:00:28 PM
Webmaster4531 posted...
I guess if it's not fun for you then you should quit. I wish you would give actual reason other than just FEELING more hollow than mw3. You clearly think the networking is better and that's everyone reason for disliking it.

To be honest with you, every game just feels the same now… that is all. Really loved it at first, for it was a new challenge, but now… stale… Run the same way, kill the same way, and get F***** the same way… IMO a step up from MW3, but maybe a step to high. Just seemed to fake…
#8Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2013 11:03:02 PM
Bad_Bricks posted...

The games don't, we do. I just don't have the attention span for it any longer. All my friends from high school used to play competitively with me on COD4 and MW2. Now none of us even play. I only got this game in the first place because it was a gift.

Don't even ask why I come on here...Habit I suppose.

:) Same with my old friends! Played a lot in the past now not at all… I guess out of all of them I still haven’t grown up. Lmao
#9Webmaster4531Posted 3/27/2013 11:16:08 PM
Not everyone grows out of video games and it's not childish to play them. I feel that a lot of gamers are casual gamers but just don't know it.
#10CyanocittaPosted 3/27/2013 11:28:38 PM
Just bought this game tonight cause a friend requested me to. I hate every ++++ing thing about it.

Campaign was immediately terrible. Couldn't stand have to watch a moment more of the terrible story-line. That one scene when your interrogating the Russian guy..and you have to resist the urge to shoot him, while numbers are popping up (I don't know..I muted the tv before this point)....well, I had the urge to shoot myself in the head. Riding horses, shooting rocket launchers...

Zombie mode is retarded compared to 5$ games that are similar on Steam. (Retarded as in underdeveloped growth...**** you mods)

Multi-player is atrocious. All little sharp voiced children or fat mouth breathers to mute. Either a camp-fest or its just people running full speed into death.

I was dissappointed by Halo 4, but I'm going to head back there happy after I put this piece of **** game into the trash.