The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Yo, they really need to add more prestiges

#1RastaliciousPosted 3/28/2013 5:57:45 AM
As silent of a victory it was to become grandmaster, it's now so prominent. If we can get 5 more prestiges hopefully that will give us master Diamonds something more to get out of this game. Hold on, I'm going to Facebook Dave.
---
Pass hash from left to right...
Only got five blunts left to light, I'm set tonight...
#2NeutronRaptorPosted 3/28/2013 6:03:56 AM
What would gaining more prestige levels accomplish though? At Master Prestige you can already afford to unlock everything in the game so no benefit at all to prestige again.
---
My Crappy Youtube Videos.........
http://www.youtube.com/NeutronRaptor
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 3/28/2013 7:05:07 AM
As long as adding them doesn't re-lock anything I'm fine with that.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4Silver17Posted 3/28/2013 7:09:33 AM
I wouldn't mind, since I already did a reset when I hit PM.

Still I'm having a lot of fun reunlocking everything again. Even most of the hard stuff I got done in a couple of tries...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#5ZuuFPosted 3/28/2013 9:15:41 AM
If they added these ideas with extra prestiges, I wouldn't mind:
-every time you now prestige, you get the option of choosing one of the camo/reticle packs to have for free (25-40 hours, depending on your skills, for a free $2 download seems mostly fair)
-every time you prestige, you can choose ONE gun to get its Pack-a-Punch camo for (if it's not in zombies, they could just make a camo for it)
-you still get another perma-unlock for when you start again

If they just added 10 more prestige levels, it would be difficult to choose (and adding more as the DLC is released, so that IF you were to all the way to the maximum, you could have all of the camo/reticle packs for free (with the cost being MANY more hours played), along with all of the guns having their Pack-a-Punch camo).
---
I am a writer (mostly a poet). If you're interested in buying my work, let me know (message me).
Feel free to check my ZuuF facebook page for samples.
#6dubc82Posted 3/28/2013 9:18:06 AM
I vote against this.

I just reached 10th prestige and I want everything unlocked. This is the first COD that I've prestiged more than once and if they add more prestiges, I doubt I will play long enough to go through them. This game has already sucked up a ton of my life. Lol

If you want to prestige again, just do a reset over and over and over again. Make an emblem stating how many times you have reset Prestige Master.
---
xbox live and WiiU gamertag: crawdad1757
"winners don't quit; that's why they win."
#7roach06Posted 3/28/2013 9:30:41 AM
MAX prestige definitely seemed a little too quick and easy.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6