Your anti rusher class setups?

#31ingo4Posted 3/29/2013 3:38:56 AM
I usually have both dexterity and engineer on my rushing class. Haven't had to worry about betties, claymore, or shocks in a while.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#32roach06Posted 3/29/2013 4:42:24 AM
acetuner posted...
roach06 posted...
acetuner posted...
roach06 posted...
acetuner posted...

But... But... I have over 100 SPM and spawns are bad...

When I said 100 spm I was exaggerating...it takes a special person to have a SPM below 100.

263 is still terrible

Sure it is pal.

#AllIdoisrunfastandspraybullets

All I do is run and spray and somehow more than double your SPM, higher KD, and higher win/loss

#icantaimsoisitincornersallgame

BTW my most used tac is EMP Nades and I dominantly play TDM. Know what never mind I'll just get you when you run that 1 section at mach speed.... If you want campers to be gone then rusher must go too.

On topic: best thing you can do for camping is get an annoying camo. Surprised how many people rage at diamond/kawaii.

I know you play TDM mostly...and 260 SPM is terrible even for TDM. and your KD is terrible as well. Maybe if you got up and moved once in a while you wouldnt get killed so much.
---
GT: Roach4488
https://elite.callofduty.com/player/hq/xbox/54d10030cc86b1b90fcd5a1b3afeb1b6
#33werkz_destroyzPosted 3/29/2013 5:24:17 AM
Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuimmmm *grabs popcorn*
---
Gt: werkz destroyz
#34TheSaintGPosted 3/29/2013 6:50:01 AM
1.33 kd is not terrible
his stats are average including his spm which for an open camper is better than most(camper)

tx don't listen to them they were expecting bad and they got average so they were trying to run with it.
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#35roach06Posted 3/29/2013 6:54:21 AM
TheSaintG posted...
1.33 kd is not terrible
his stats are average including his spm which for an open camper is better than most(camper)

tx don't listen to them they were expecting bad and they got average so they were trying to run with it.

1.33 is bad...especially for a camper. And 260 spm is average camper SPM.

If you sit and wait for people to come into your sights, you better have at least a 2 KD or else what's the point?
---
#36Cow KingPosted 3/29/2013 8:05:06 AM
roach06 posted...
TheSaintG posted...
1.33 kd is not terrible

If you sit and wait for people to come into your sights, you better have at least a 2 KD or else what's the point?

Lots of things are called camping. If I move from cover to cover while taking out some enemies. That's camping. If I try and defend our objective, I'm camping too. You can blame the masses of CoD for using the term so broadly.
---
The greatest victory isn't by points or kill/death ratios. It's causing your opponent to rage-quit.
#37roach06Posted 3/29/2013 8:11:49 AM
Cow King posted...
roach06 posted...
TheSaintG posted...
1.33 kd is not terrible

Lots of things are called camping. If I move from cover to cover while taking out some enemies. That's camping. If I try and defend our objective, I'm camping too. You can blame the masses of CoD for using the term so broadly.

sometimes "camping" is OK...like sitting in the hardpoint or the HQ.

But people that sit in a corner, get a kill, then move to the adjacent corner and wait, rinse and repeat, are usually just bad players that care too much about their KD and playing like that is the only way they can go positive.
---
#38Mr_CumberdalePosted 3/29/2013 8:47:06 AM
I personally rush with an MTAR, but if everyone is using SMGs I switch to:

Vector - Supressor (or QD) / Ex. Mags / Stock

Hardline
Toughness
Dexterity / Extreme Conditioning

And 266 SPM is okay in TDM.
---
GT: Why you quit