First match using new golden assault shield, get first hate mail

#1blackweasel30Posted 3/28/2013 11:33:06 AM
"You are the biggest c*** to ever play cod"

Lol love stomping bad kids. Assault shield plus combat axe
---
Prestige Master
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#2SevenDayCandlePosted 3/28/2013 11:39:27 AM
I <3 the Shield. Got it on 3 of my classes with various different weapons and whatnot. Definitely get tons of hatemail and more tryhard kids who get butthurt hating on it...

Seems the second I take out the shield, everyone switches to their FAL/PDW/AN-94/MSMC/TRYHARD classes... Because you know how dominant the shield is where you need a tryhard weapon to go against it...
#3blackweasel30(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:03:12 PM
I know its so fun. I may have to go for diamond now
---
Prestige Master
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#4Hitman_67Posted 3/28/2013 12:21:24 PM
Seriously i've never had one shield user that caused me issues during gameplay. They run towards me so i run away, they follow and don't realize i just crawled up the container behind them and bam- their dead.

Or they run at me and i just shoot their sides. It's now hard to run around the people -_- Or just shoot them in the head or legs too. Worse comes to worse stun them and then stab them.

I mean hey, i'm glad you use the shield and have fun. But my enjoyment comes from 1st place, and the shield is to damn slow to use.
---
Commanding Officer of Phantom Operations (HoG)
Wont change sig till BigReed gets 1600MSP for Helping out
#5Edavy89Posted 3/28/2013 12:21:46 PM
*sees riot shield*
*shoots you in the toe*

Achilles heels are over-rated. His toe was the real weak spot.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#6TheSaintGPosted 3/28/2013 12:26:45 PM
after getting diamond on my assault shield the first thing i did was this:

made two classes with a lmg/ sniper and riot shield.
planted it infront of the objective and look through the glass just before popping up to kill someone and ducking down.

people use the cheesiest tactics to kill riot shield users and when i was done grinding it was payback.
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#7destructoclausPosted 3/28/2013 12:39:41 PM
TheSaintG posted...
after getting diamond on my assault shield the first thing i did was this:

made two classes with a lmg/ sniper and riot shield.
planted it infront of the objective and look through the glass just before popping up to kill someone and ducking down.

people use the cheesiest tactics to kill riot shield users and when i was done grinding it was payback.

Cheesy tactics? What, like running to the back of them? lol

I love my assault shield + LMG class. Variable zoom + suppressor MK48 = win behind that shield. For those who haven't tried shield + LMG on hydro domination, I suggest you do immediately. You are almost completely unstoppable if you just set your shield up near B right in the open and just look towards the enemies.

I also love when enemies are using the shield. Easy, easy kills. Plus I can take it for myself when I'm done killing them with my 870.
---
Soul Silver FC - 4469 3620 2054 / Diamond FC - 1033 3883 0634
#8TheSaintGPosted 3/28/2013 1:07:06 PM
cheesy tactics would be to run straight at me and knife me through my shield.
or when im in a corner and they shoot the wall where my non visible but is poking out.
or when i see a sniper pull out dual b3 and sprays me down from in from.

i dont mind when they strafe kill me because that is something that is wrong with the whole "aggressors benefits" engine. its the head on kills that piss me off
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#9Manor_47Posted 3/28/2013 1:41:12 PM
I have only been killed by a shield once and that was by someone that concussed me first (idiot with no tac mask) so he just flanked me and battered me. Normally I just throw a Semtex at the floor in front of them and watch them walk straight over it and get blown up...I haven't met many bright shield users!
#10SevenDayCandlePosted 3/28/2013 1:50:21 PM
Manor_47 posted...
I have only been killed by a shield once and that was by someone that concussed me first (idiot with no tac mask) so he just flanked me and battered me. Normally I just throw a Semtex at the floor in front of them and watch them walk straight over it and get blown up...I haven't met many bright shield users!

I've got around 300 kills with the shield, and over 6000 pistol kills. I use pistols when I shield... I've got a ton of experience with it, so I know how to easily kill a shield user and battle my way against people with all sorts of weapons. So it's hysterical when they immediately take out their tryhard class to combat a damn shield...