that almost made me feel like a cheater.

#1Edavy89Posted 3/28/2013 12:17:28 PM
Calls in care-package #1, gets swarm.
Calls in care package #2... gets swarm
Calls in care package number 3, ges UAV, changes package with engineer, gets swarm.

Sometimes luck makes me giggle. On the downside when 3 swarms got called in in the first round of domination the other team quit... like... All of them. Can't blame them I'd have probably done the same thing if it was on different shoes.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#2Juzten76Posted 3/28/2013 12:22:30 PM
Edavy89 posted...
Calls in care-package #1, gets swarm.
Calls in care package #2... gets swarm
Calls in care package number 3, ges UAV, changes package with engineer, gets swarm.

Sometimes luck makes me giggle. On the downside when 3 swarms got called in in the first round of domination the other team quit... like... All of them. Can't blame them I'd have probably done the same thing if it was on different shoes.

3 swarms! Awesome for you. Horrible for the other team.
#3Edavy89(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 12:26:55 PM
yeah, i really couldn't believe it. I ended up going 67 and 2 in that game, which is the best game of my COD life. keep in mind im an average, maybe *slightly* above average player at best. I usually go positive but my games are more often like 30/21 or 42/33 crap like that on a good game.
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#4AlexanaxelaPosted 3/28/2013 12:32:02 PM
skill package strikes again
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#5Juzten76Posted 3/28/2013 12:34:04 PM
The first time I got a swarm was from a care package a few weeks into owning the game. I came into a lobby in time to hear some clan talking some major crap to a girl and 3 other dudes in the room. I ended up on her team with the 3 dudes. A minute or two into the game I called in the care package and got a swarm. When I called it in, my team erupted with laughter and the clan ended up rage quitting. Very satisfying.