Scorestreak you hate the most and why.

#1I_Got_RhythmPosted 3/29/2013 12:40:44 PM
I hate the K9 Unit the most because I am forced to either kill dogs or watch dogs be killed.

I also have two 9-month old East German Shepherds that look extremely similar.

I hate that scorestreak.

h8

Your turn.
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#2timilayas99Posted 3/29/2013 12:41:32 PM
Hunter Killer Drone. Because it gives you a free kill.
---
---
Go away.
#3SevenDayCandlePosted 3/29/2013 12:46:06 PM
Lightning Strike and Hunter Killer Drone.

Why?

I'm usually dead before the announcer says anything and before I even hear the 'incoming' sound of the HKD.
---
GG TREYARCH! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPfj-JvI0XI
#4cloud_hopperPosted 3/29/2013 12:54:58 PM
Hunter kill drone, flack jacket or not that thing is coming for my head every time, even though enemies don't really earn killstreaks off me.
---
GT:Nocturnalned
FSU Wins ACC and Orange Bowl!! :D
#5ShinRaKnightPosted 3/29/2013 1:05:47 PM
care package. easy to get and it can be a game changer.
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#6DarkkisBOPosted 3/29/2013 1:10:31 PM
Making a top 5 hated scorestreak list for fun:

5. Swarm. Hate it when enemy has it, but it's fine when my team has it, lol
4. VSAT. The same as Swarm, when enemy has it, I know I'm going to lose 90% of my gunfights. (I lose them anyways because of lag & I seem to have some trouble spotting enemies, sometimes I just run past an enemy without noticing him :D)
3. Lightning Strike because of the announcer issues & I seem to be a Lightning Strike magnet.
2. Care Package. When I run it, I get UAVs and other useless (don't get me wrong, UAVs are useful, but compared to other killstreaks it's not top tier) stuff. When enemies run it, they get cool killstreaks like VSAT or Swarm. When I finally get VSAT, my CP gets stoled...
1. Hunter Killer. I swear, 90% of them always get me in a middle of my killstreak..... And I don't have Flak Jacket yet. (I'm noob, I have a laggy internet + I have to play split-screen with my brother = first prestige lvl28 :/)
---
PSN: DarkkisPr0 <--- If you add me tell me you're from Gfaqs
#7VrrestoPosted 3/29/2013 1:31:30 PM
Hunter Killer and Lightning Strike. Both are very difficult to avoid and flak jacket doesn't protect against either.
#8I_Got_Rhythm(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 1:36:19 PM
Recently I've begun treating the appearance of HKDs on map as a mini-game of dodge-ball and it seems to reduce my stress level.
---
GT: Isorhythmic
#9Edavy89Posted 3/29/2013 1:40:28 PM
Swarm/vsat/lodestar, and SOMETIMES k9's.

All the killstreaks that make half of a team quit when they are called. Seriously....

"enemy lodestar in bound"
*player left lobby*
*player left lobby*
*player left lobby*
---
www.SWGEMU.com....SUPPORT IT!
#10txrdriftkingPosted 3/29/2013 1:45:09 PM
UAV. Why? More populous than Beijing, China.
---
"Crushes are dime-a-dozen. A good friend is forever."- photonrider