Scorestreak you hate the most and why.

#31VorstusPosted 3/29/2013 11:07:56 PM
Hunter killer drone because its a low tier score streak which is annoying as hell.
#32InjusticeRebornPosted 3/30/2013 12:03:21 AM
ShinRaKnight posted...
care package. easy to get and it can be a game changer.

This. 100%. There really is no other correct answer other than this, in my opinion.

I would tolerate it's inclusion into the franchise, if they would sort it out so what it gives out was limited to the mid-range streaks.

But until that day, any one who uses it by choice, is a ****. End of. :P
#33QualiTPosted 3/30/2013 6:34:26 AM
timilayas99 posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

actually i don't nice try,but as stated there is always a way to counter something so go in a building and hide if you really don't want to die from it and stop crying

*Spawns* *Walks 5 steps* *Gets killed by a HKD* Wrong. Slums, Carrier, Yemen, Cargo and Turbine all have barely any cover. If you hear a hunter killer drone and you're on those maps you're pretty much screwed.
---

Yemen has barely any cover? Are we playing the same map?

i guess you could always use blind eye (altho not really because it sux xD)
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif
#34Rud3BwoyPosted 3/30/2013 10:37:44 AM
QualiT posted...
timilayas99 posted...
Rud3Bwoy posted...

actually i don't nice try,but as stated there is always a way to counter something so go in a building and hide if you really don't want to die from it and stop crying

*Spawns* *Walks 5 steps* *Gets killed by a HKD* Wrong. Slums, Carrier, Yemen, Cargo and Turbine all have barely any cover. If you hear a hunter killer drone and you're on those maps you're pretty much screwed.
---

Yemen has barely any cover? Are we playing the same map?

i guess you could always use blind eye (altho not really because it sux xD)

yemen has no cover?your joking right?that map is filled with rooms for snipers etc
#35MezmorizorPosted 3/30/2013 11:25:05 AM
UAV is such a stupid kill streak for obvious reasons.
---
what are "herpes"~samuelskip
#36darkarceusxPosted 3/30/2013 12:26:58 PM
VSAT.
Does this really require explanation?
#37JamieAubrey01Posted 3/30/2013 12:28:46 PM
UAV its so OVERPOWERED
---
Xbox GT: DRaGoN KoBRa or DRaGoN KoBRa v2
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Moderator ]
#38RandomTrampPosted 3/30/2013 12:38:11 PM
VSAT.

I've called in many hundreds myself, so can't really complain. But the fact of the matter is that I play solo and VSATs are reasonable in that context. If a clan/team run them then once the first one gets called in, chained VSATs just completely ruin the lobby.
#39AnyNamesLeft1Posted 3/30/2013 1:02:50 PM
InjusticeReborn posted...
ShinRaKnight posted...
care package. easy to get and it can be a game changer.

This. 100%. There really is no other correct answer other than this, in my opinion.

I would tolerate it's inclusion into the franchise, if they would sort it out so what it gives out was limited to the mid-range streaks.

But until that day, any one who uses it by choice, is a ****. End of. :P

Yeah. Nothin like unleashing the hounds in demolition overtime thanks to a cp...hat has actually been the only time a reward has been a game changer.
---
www.solavei.com/rashamblanding
#40MonerMonerPosted 3/30/2013 1:39:24 PM
Rudeboy is a running joke on the PC boards for being a lying scamming POS

https://www.google.com/search?q=rud3boy+scam&aq=f&oq=rud3boy+scam&aqs=chrome.0.57.5441j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

What a joke of a person.