More Strict Punishments

#11Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 5:53:21 PM
Get a right now "A" playercard, in every lobby there are at least 2 to 5 innapropriate cards and if your ok with all you see on those cards, should i assume you're not a father? You're prolly 14 so you wouldn't common curtesy and respect or the difference between whats ok and not ok. Either that or you're just trolling.

I might be anti-religious but I don't get offended by people who put up prayer hands and crosses on their player card, because those are STILL suitable to be viewed by kids and females.
#12KeeperofthedarkPosted 3/29/2013 6:44:24 PM
fatclemenza posted...
But having a reference to Satan in your username is fair play

To be fair, a reference in text is much less noticeable and annoying than a picture.
#13SkilzMCPosted 3/29/2013 6:47:29 PM
Keeperofthedark posted...
fatclemenza posted...
But having a reference to Satan in your username is fair play

To be fair, a reference in text is much less noticeable and annoying than a picture.

Text is much easier to lie to your kids about.
---
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just going to ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." -Mitch Hedberg
- GT Skillz MC
#14Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:01:53 PM
Explaining to your wife or daughter when you say your going to play Call of Duty for an hour, and they walk in and see a cartoon picture of a topless woman being sprayed with white stuff by a animals enlarged private parts............... awkward.
#15torey_caylorPosted 3/29/2013 7:08:17 PM
User Name Road_Kill_666
User ID 6739114
Board User Level 20: New User (2)
Awarded to users with at least 20 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now mark messages for moderation and view own posting history.
#16Ryan2588Posted 3/29/2013 7:43:48 PM
This has to be a toke jopic...I have 2 kids and I couldn't careless about any emblems I see...You sir are just a troll looking for attention...Move along folks.
---
XBLGT-Blaze2588
Youtube.com/Blaze2588
#17Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 7:59:30 PM
Ryan is the example of no moral values and will have kids pregnant at 15 and doing drugs at 16 and in trouble constantly for lack of moral fiber but you do you. The fact that you think its a joke says a lot about your lack of character but hey, i tolerate everyone so I don't hate you. I would hope you are Military so you could at least have a viable excuse for not caring at all about boundaries in the world as Military members get desensitizes to violence, language, and what not. Oh well. Some people want to make the world better, others just are around till its over for them. The world has all kinds.

I said what i had to say and thank god( not literally), that MW4 doesn't have playercards.
#18SnickleseedPosted 3/29/2013 8:02:41 PM
lmao @ the 666 "because its in your SSN"

why that number? why not another arbitrary number? right.
---
I can't grammar
#19Road_Kill_666(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 8:25:07 PM
a numbers just a number. The point of my post wouldn't be any more valid if i used a 665.
People use their Area code and thats not an issue. I like how people had more to say about my 666 than about the genitalia and beastiality on player cards.

Bringing up my 3 numbers is like PETA crying about digital whales getting killed in Assassins Creed, theres way more important things than what your complaining about.