Zombies question

#1BF3PL4Y3R1Posted 3/29/2013 6:03:04 PM
is it ruined?

the reason i ask is because no one is going crazy over it anymore.
when nazi zombies were around people basically exploded over zombies which is why bo1 was so big. since then it seems to have died down.

IMO blops 1 and blops 2 zombies are absolutely horrible in terms of storyline, gameplay, atmosphere and blps 2 has horrible new characters (what happened to the other 4????)

where does everyone else stand........if anyone gives a f to reply to this.
---
youtube channel blackrosekn1ght for fallout 4 info and more!!!!!! Check it out!
#2StigmaStylePosted 3/29/2013 6:06:00 PM
You can't really say the storyline is terrible if you know less than half of it. =p
As far as the BO2 storyline, at least. =p
#3Dark_Dash99Posted 3/29/2013 6:08:19 PM
StigmaStyle posted...
You can't really say the storyline is terrible if you know less than half of it. =p
As far as the BO2 storyline, at least. =p

---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#4TheBEST305gamerPosted 3/29/2013 8:27:06 PM(edited)
No, it's not ruined.

I have a better question.. Why bother starting a thread about a mode you don't even like?
#5Rattlesnake05Posted 3/29/2013 9:26:16 PM
Honestly, i loved playing zombies on BO 1, and i love them on this game. I read topics on here everyday and i see where alot of people hate zombie mode because the gameplay is horrible, or the zombies act weird. To me, none of that stuff matters. I dont play games base solely on gameplay, i agree, gameplay and storylines are a factor, but i still get into it and enjoy it. I mainly play zombies for the challenge, the farthest level i have reached is 13 i believe. im trying to get further up. Cant wait for BO 3 if they make one.
---
Gamertag-ElectSilver8
#6WeaponX115Posted 3/29/2013 9:55:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Dark_Dash99Posted 3/30/2013 12:16:18 PM
I loved all zombies maps up until Tranzit. I just couldnt get into Tranzit. But Die RIse cam out and i felt the same way as i did when a BO map came out. I lovedit. Die Rise is easily now in my top favorite maps.
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#8HeartlessCharmsPosted 3/30/2013 12:30:17 PM
BF3PL4Y3R1 posted...
is it ruined?

the reason i ask is because no one is going crazy over it anymore.
when nazi zombies were around people basically exploded over zombies which is why bo1 was so big. since then it seems to have died down.

IMO blops 1 and blops 2 zombies are absolutely horrible in terms of storyline, gameplay, atmosphere and blps 2 has horrible new characters (what happened to the other 4????)

where does everyone else stand........if anyone gives a f to reply to this.

Excuse me if I'm incorrect, but did you just say Nazi Zombies started in BO1?
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#9WeaponX115Posted 3/30/2013 2:52:55 PM
why was my comment erased?
#10bobacanooshPosted 3/30/2013 3:21:50 PM
Umm... WaW anyone? Think that's when it "exploded"
---
PSN: bobacanoosh