Hunter Killer Drones...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 3/29/2013 8:07:54 PM
Are actually quite good for such a low scorestreak. Seems like no one likes to use the perk that counters it, so it usually nets a free kill/sometimes a multi-kill.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#2ekgoalie34Posted 3/29/2013 9:44:29 PM
what perk that counters it?
If you are referring to Flak Jacket it doesnt work... So other than camping indoors there is no counter
#3BOSS52Posted 3/29/2013 9:47:48 PM
Good but inconsistent.
#4Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 3/29/2013 9:49:07 PM
ekgoalie34 posted...
If you are referring to Flak Jacket it doesnt work... So other than camping indoors there is no counter

The one that makes you not visible to AI controlled scorestreaks...
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
You do good, people will hate. You do bad, people will hate. You just sit there, people will hate. Welcome to the COD community.
#5ekgoalie34Posted 3/29/2013 9:53:12 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...
ekgoalie34 posted...

The one that makes you not visible to AI controlled scorestreaks...

oh lol my mistake. No one uses it cuz it is the worst blue perk on everyone's tier list. And even if you do use it, chances are your idiot teammate will be clinging onto you while he isnt using the perk which also results in you dying
#6Dark_Link72Posted 3/29/2013 9:58:36 PM
ekgoalie34 posted...

Not sure if serious or trolling...

Blind-Eye.

Blind-Eye is a hard counter.
HK's will not target you, ever.

How can people still not know this? I mean, it is common sense:
Blind-Eye disables enemy AI killstreaks from being able target you, and HK's are AI killstreaks...

It's like people forget Blind-Eye is a perk in this game, I swear.

Anyways, the only time you will ever get nailed by a HK with Blind-Eye on is if there a teammate of yours without Blind-Eye near you and gets targeted. But getting caught in a double via an enemy HK is extremely rare, and even more rare if you run Flak Jacket in conjunction with Blind-Eye.
---
I'm loving the shenanigans.
#7NeutronRaptorPosted 3/29/2013 11:10:48 PM
As a TDM player I run the HK along with the UAV and then what ever else. It is kinda like a RC car. In the previous game I hated the RCXD not cause of it literally being my most killed by killstreak but because it took me out of my body to go find someone to kill. The HK solves that problem beautifully.
Worst is when it targets a enemy next to you and kills you too though.......
---
My Crappy Youtube Videos.........
http://www.youtube.com/NeutronRaptor