is all dlc cancelled for blops2 i heard it was?

#1KaethonPosted 3/30/2013 4:59:58 AM
i hope so, I didn't want to use my seasons pass anyways.
#2DepreceV2Posted 3/30/2013 5:16:03 AM
LMAO. That would be so damn dumb that it will be a big blow to Call of Duty... People who bought season passes would either not buy another CoD game because of this or never buy another piece of DLC from them unless they will truly enjoy it for some reason... Or they are just dumb and continue to do what they do. I doubt they are THAT stupid. Plus, that is leaving money on the table.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#3Error_IDELGPosted 3/30/2013 5:18:07 AM
LMAO. That would be so damn dumb that it will be a big blow to Call of Duty... People who bought season passes would either not buy another CoD game because of this or never buy another piece of DLC from them unless they will truly enjoy it for some reason... Or they are just dumb and continue to do what they do. I doubt they are THAT stupid. Plus, that is leaving money on the table.

This. no idea where TC got such a crazy idea
#4nuschler2212Posted 3/30/2013 5:19:12 AM
Error_IDELG
Posted 3/30/2013 5:39:17 AM
message detail
yea never they cancelled all dlc for this game
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#5nuschler2212Posted 3/30/2013 5:19:45 AM
Error_IDELG posted...

This. no idea where TC got such a crazy idea

You're just a pathetic troll and you shall be immediately ignored.

Take that, someone I don't know!
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#6Error_IDELGPosted 3/30/2013 5:22:19 AM
I like how that guy posted twice
#7billnye69Posted 3/30/2013 5:24:32 AM
I wish it was true.
---
The worst mistake a game developer can make is listening to the community. Halo Reach, Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 are the ending result.....enough said.
#8epicfailtryhardPosted 3/30/2013 5:51:09 AM
thank god I didn't buy it. I bought mw3's pass and it had plenty of content but was as bland and hollow on every level as...well...as bland and hollow as bland ops 2!
---
"i'm as helpful as i want to be and as caustic as i have to be...it's survival out here."-me
#9BoneKollectorPosted 3/30/2013 5:51:56 AM
Lets pray they will shut down the servers too.
---
I don't remember asking you a GD mother ******* thang!!!
#10JamieAubrey01Posted 3/30/2013 6:17:17 AM
April's fool jokes are 2 days early I see
---
Xbox GT: DRaGoN KoBRa or DRaGoN KoBRa v2
[This signature was deleted at the request of a Moderator ]