WTF is our billion dollars paying for?

#21Superman070776Posted 3/30/2013 12:50:41 PM
Pays for a game I enjoy playing every day. Hate on...but millions play every day.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#22tadmfpolePosted 3/30/2013 1:21:44 PM
If only they made a little more money they could afford dedicated servers. Unfortunately this series is struggling financially and doesn't have the $ to put up dedicated servers like Battlefield games that have made far more money than COD, therefore we must stick with the P2P system.
---

Wow! You're so hardcore I'll bet you play Tic Tac Toe as a full contact sport! -HappyHappyJoyJoy
#23LoshadtPosted 3/30/2013 1:25:24 PM
If only they made a little more money they could afford dedicated servers. Unfortunately this series is struggling financially and doesn't have the $ to put up dedicated servers like Battlefield games that have made far more money than COD, therefore we must stick with the P2P system.

Sarcasm aside, keep in mind that Battlefield has a significantly smaller playerbase.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#24dario1101Posted 3/30/2013 2:57:32 PM
Loshadt posted...

Sarcasm aside, keep in mind that Battlefield has a significantly smaller playerbase.

^This.
BF3 can put up dedicated servers but has about 65% that of players of COD does.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-181! :D Started Jan 18. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#25dioxxysPosted 3/30/2013 4:09:33 PM
hundreds of people work on this game and all need to be payed for it. They have houses and families to to pay for
#26Lerp85Posted 3/30/2013 9:16:13 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Dedicated servers still have lag, still have disconnection issues, and plenty of there own issues. If there were dedicated servers you would complain in a year or two that you can't play said game any longer too.

Played BF3 for a good while. Never had any lag issues except for the start of Seine Crossing which always happens in the first 10seconds then is non-existent. Never once was I disconnected from a match. Not once did I ever die and think "That was some BS". BF has millions of people buying and playing it every year. They have dedicated servers. It is possible.

I find that hard to believe. I have played on EAs servers, and a lot of the time they have no issues, but there are times they are horrible, have lag, and at times not even able to play.

Also, with them after a while they shut them down and you can't play online any more.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.