I don't get why bad player treat obj modes like TDM

#11gahagafakaPosted 3/30/2013 2:19:43 PM
nah I usually play objective tons but if we are spawn trapped I try to counter spawn trap so my team can get b since they usually aren't doing so well
---
GT: Hans Ximmer, proud member of Team EWIX
if you want to play pubs with me though add GT: King Uncl Dolan and we can rip **** up! :D
#12Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:23:04 PM
fatclemenza posted...
TDM is pretty short in comparison. Maybe they just want a longer TDM or something.

I get that but playing a full Dom game and getting 12 kills with 2 home flags caps must be boring as hell considering they usually last 9 minutes or so. Surely they would be better of in a 5-6 minute game of TDM and would probably get the same amount of kills?

I'm not complaining about bad teammates (they do annoy me though) I was genuinely curious if there was some kind of benefit possibly XP wise for these guys too choose obj modes over TDM.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#13bobacanooshPosted 3/30/2013 2:25:40 PM
BipBapBam posted...
johnnyweteyes

Lmfao
---
PSN: bobacanoosh
#14fatclemenzaPosted 3/30/2013 2:26:59 PM
I don't know why they would go to Dom in the first place since TDM has horrible players in it (I know from my experiences this morning). They would stand more of a chance getting high kills in TDM anyway.
---
Red wine with fish. Well that should have told me something.
#15LzyRobPosted 3/30/2013 2:28:31 PM
Maybe they have stepped outside of their comfort game-type and are trying to learn new ones?
---
GT: LzyRob3
#16Jonnywestside(Topic Creator)Posted 3/30/2013 2:38:07 PM
LazerBoy2030 posted...
Maybe they have stepped outside of their comfort game-type and are trying to learn new ones?

Didn't think of this could be the case for a few, I'm not trashing them for being bad, just perplexes me when I see a dude with a 152 SPM and low K/D sticking around in Dom lobbies when TDM would almost certainly suit him better.
---
"U MAD?", "Get good" & "Use x perk" are legitimate responses to everything.
#17WhooKilledKennyPosted 3/30/2013 3:35:07 PM
Playing the objective helps you kill whore in this game. So ignoring the objective is counter-productive.