your pet peeve player type? just rant about them itt

#11BuckVanHammerPosted 3/30/2013 3:11:08 PM(edited)
snipers. can't stand having them on my team, 90% of the time they are worthless. for every 100 maybe 1 is decent and helping the team.
---
hat'er n. a person that calls you out on your douchebaggery
#12SeminolehitmanPosted 3/30/2013 3:17:14 PM
BuckVanHammer posted...
snipers. can't stand having them on my team, 90% of the time they are worthless. for every 100 maybe 1 is decent and helping the team.

I must be that one, I have always been good at sniping. I have a film of me going 35-0 in TDM sniping on Mirage.
---
Some people say a cucumber taste better pickled
#13angrybirdsdudePosted 3/30/2013 3:18:11 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14Crono exePosted 3/30/2013 3:51:41 PM
People who don't react at all when someone just killed me guns blazing with explosions in a 5 feet radius and proceed to walk like nothing happened.
---
Con ganas de engrasar la macana. Quien no?
#15matrix0523Posted 3/30/2013 3:59:49 PM
Target Finder LMG users. F*** them and f*** everything they hold sacred. Camping a**, headglitching mother F***ERS!!!!!!!!

Kids who dropshot when they are going negative

Just stop, bend over and take the D.

---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
#16gunho7Posted 3/30/2013 4:15:15 PM
Random corner sitting.

C4+Tac insert spam.
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#17chem1calburnPosted 3/30/2013 4:51:04 PM
gahagafaka posted...
you know you have a kind of play style you hate man... let it out itt

for me....

tactical insertion snipers man... jesus ****ing christ saw more red and
green last match than on christmas with these things

like every game I join I get more and more until last game 10/12 people were doing it

I mean they're usually terrible lil kids trying to be like lame ass faze or some dumb ****

baffles me why the even play like this because they do horrible every game and drag my/their team down hard usually

and lol always one away from one of my streaks and i turn the corner and they have a tac insert in the dumbest place and quick scope me off guard >__>

/rant

now you rant

Played chaos moshpit and got nuketown demolition. 4/6 guys on the defending team used tac inserts and quickscoping. Made me rage so hard. It didn't help that I was playing with randoms that all went negative.

This one guy left it behind the chimney every single effing time. I'd kill him, let him respawn, kill him and then get killed by another quickscoper. By the time I respawned he had begun his process again. Thered be firefights thatthat I should have easily won, but he or his quickscoping buddies would get me since they don't flinch when shot.

I even tried emo nades to flush out the tac inserts, but there were too many of them doing it for it to really make a dent in their play style.

Oh, and their two other team members had LMGs with Target Finders.
---
I think, therefore I game.
#18ShinRaKnightPosted 3/30/2013 11:41:50 PM
Ninja defuse types

How useless can you be laying in some corner pretending to be dead
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight
#19PryorbeastPosted 3/31/2013 12:02:01 AM
Modded controllers....
---
XBL: Pryor Beast
Kik/Line Mobile Apps: Pryorbeast
#20werkz_destroyzPosted 3/31/2013 12:21:07 AM
gahagafaka posted...
you know you have a kind of play style you hate man... let it out itt

for me....

tactical insertion snipers man... jesus ****ing christ saw more red and
green last match than on christmas with these things

like every game I join I get more and more until last game 10/12 people were doing it

I mean they're usually terrible lil kids trying to be like lame ass faze or some dumb ****

baffles me why the even play like this because they do horrible every game and drag my/their team down hard usually

and lol always one away from one of my streaks and i turn the corner and they have a tac insert in the dumbest place and quick scope me off guard >__>

/rant

now you rant

lol funny u mention faze.
I was playing with faze zayzo today and he kept droppin tact inserts.lol..
Pamaj kept doin the same damn thing last week ...lol
---
Gt: werkz destroyz