Specials were the fastest to get diamond

#1blackweasel30Posted 3/30/2013 10:29:57 PM
Just got them tonight and overall they werent bad to do. Knife was easy as was the assault shield. The other two just depended on sticks and stones.
---
Prestige Master
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#2TheSaintGPosted 3/31/2013 12:03:56 AM
confirmed for troll.

there is no way possible getting the kills needed for the assault shield was faster or easier than getting only 100 headshots.

and the kills needed for the knife were more than you need for headshots and osk for shotguns IIRC.

so either you're lying or very bad at bragging
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#3Dark_JinougaPosted 3/31/2013 2:52:50 AM
TheSaintG posted...
confirmed for troll.

there is no way possible getting the kills needed for the assault shield was faster or easier than getting only 100 headshots.

and the kills needed for the knife were more than you need for headshots and osk for shotguns IIRC.

He isn't, they are pretty easy, or at least fun to get gold working on shield myself now, teammates are getting in the way :/ others are easy, when I unloch the B-knife it will be an easy gold too, then I have diamond
---
Noobs=Market
Market>You
#4The_Prophet_78Posted 3/31/2013 2:55:11 AM
all wrong you guys are obviously wrong.

it obviously the diamond assaults as there are only 9 of them.

think about it. cant believe i had to spell it out geez

^^^thats trolling
---
FACT if somehow everyone on gamefaqs was mailed a $100 bill, tons of topics would come up with people complaining that theirs was wrinkled
#5blackweasel30(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 2:06:21 PM
TheSaintG posted...
confirmed for troll.

You're kidding me right? Concussion x 2 + fast hands + scavenger makes it very easy. Or maybe you're bad.

Head shots are easy but it gets boring doing them over and over and then doing the other challenges after. I had a fun time getting specials diamond.
---
Prestige Master
Come visit my board: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/566160-
#6TheSaintGPosted 4/1/2013 5:41:50 AM
with the assault shield and this engine headshots are infinitely easier than getting shield bashes.

I had diamonds for months and got them TWICE after resetting. and the second time was after I maimed the crossbow only during my 2prestige.
headshots can be done at any range and come naturally while the non 'knife' specials are a pain to get because they require you getting the jump on slow to react or unaware enemies.

in this game half of the guns can kill you in the time it takes for the bknife to kill mid range due to travel time. and the because of the aggressor benefiting engine the shield is a liability to anyone who moves to the side. so you probably face half brained dead people if you think that was easy, btw I'm not trying to insult you.

tbh getting diamond specials is probably only easy to people who don't care about kd and go negative while doing so. but you don't necessarily have to change playstyles at all to get diamond ars
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101