Do you need 500 iron sight kills on Ballista to finish the challenge?

#11DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 10:11:23 AM
webbc99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
I'm going to be doing this soon. I'm wondering how many kills it is.. I HOPE it is 300 or something.. but I have a feeling it's 500...

25 quickscopes a game.20 matches youll be fine..since some people on here think quickscoping is cheap and easy.no worries.

How can it be considered a quickscope if there's no scope on the gun?

Also, I believe the auto-aim/aim-assist plays out differently with no scope being on the gun...

It is still basically quickscoping in terms of mechanics and button presses. It works pretty much like the KSG.

except it has sway... -_-
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#12SIvIart_USMCPosted 3/31/2013 11:16:09 AM
webbc99 posted...
SevenDayCandle posted...
werkz_destroyz posted...
DepreceV2 posted...
I'm going to be doing this soon. I'm wondering how many kills it is.. I HOPE it is 300 or something.. but I have a feeling it's 500...

25 quickscopes a game.20 matches youll be fine..since some people on here think quickscoping is cheap and easy.no worries.

How can it be considered a quickscope if there's no scope on the gun?

Also, I believe the auto-aim/aim-assist plays out differently with no scope being on the gun...

It is still basically quickscoping in terms of mechanics and button presses. It works pretty much like the KSG.

except it has sway... -_-

They fixed that, didn't they? I thought it had no sway now?
---
BOOM!
Like a boss.
#13ShinRaKnightPosted 3/31/2013 12:50:30 PM
There is no sway

Its just the inaccuracy of the ballista that makes the challenge hard. Would be so much easier with the DSR
---
GT- Abyssal Shift
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinRaKnight