unlock tokens

#1wishfacePosted 3/31/2013 11:52:17 AM
how do i get enough to unlock all the guns? I'm level 55, I don't have any interest in prestige mode and there are loads of different guns I haven't even used as ive been levelling up what I have. Surely that's not the limit?
#2NedLosPosted 3/31/2013 11:56:39 AM
Prestige Master, that's it.
---
Intel i5 2500k, GTX570, 8GB RAM, 60GB SSD, 500GB WD Velociraptor. Running games on ultra settings = priceless.
#3Mr_SchickadancePosted 3/31/2013 12:02:05 PM
The only way to unlock everything in the game is to make it all the way to Master Prestige.

Each time you prestige, you have the option to "permanently unlock" something. So basically, if you do that for all the prestiges, you'll still have crap that isn't unlocked (until you reach Master level, where upon everything is available).

Long story short, Treyarch completely botched the prestige system in this game. If you don't want to schlepp your way up to Master prestige and don't care about extra custom class slots, then there is absolutely ZERO incentive to prestige.

I'm level 55 no prestige myself. Never prestiged. I have over 10 days played. It was so worth it. Nothing spells out "not fun" like crashing through levels over and over again and having limited access to the things you want.
#4wishface(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 12:09:04 PM
I have never wanted to prestige in any CoD game it's a total waste of my time. Why on earth would I want to completely reset everythign and start again? So Treyarch punishes me for refusing to do this crap by not letting me have access to equipment? How retarded is that?
#5tactikz4Posted 3/31/2013 12:34:55 PM
wishface posted...
I have never wanted to prestige in any CoD game it's a total waste of my time. Why on earth would I want to completely reset everythign and start again? So Treyarch punishes me for refusing to do this crap by not letting me have access to equipment? How retarded is that?

This game prestige is different from other CODs. When u prestige here you get a permanent token which allows you to choose any gun,perk,equipment,wildcards or scorestreaks which once will be ur everytime without using token to unlock it. Also when u prestige you dont lose anything but just needs to reach certain levels to unlock your fav guns, and once u reach that level and unlock the gun all the attachments are already unlocked so no need to unlock them again.

This game prestige is worth it, im currently at 10th prestige and its my 1st time in a COD game reaching such a high prestige.
---
PSN/Battlelog: tactikz4
BF3/Black Ops 2 My Fav Multiplayer.
#6wishface(Topic Creator)Posted 3/31/2013 12:37:06 PM
Mr_Schickadance posted...

Long story short, Treyarch completely botched the prestige system in this game. If you don't want to schlepp your way up to Master prestige and don't care about extra custom class slots, then there is absolutely ZERO incentive to prestige.

I'm level 55 no prestige myself. Never prestiged. I have over 10 days played. It was so worth it. Nothing spells out "not fun" like crashing through levels over and over again and having limited access to the things you want.

Absolutely right.

I don't even have half the scorestreaks unlocked. And to do so i have to prestige? FFS!